Chapter 2!

Authors Note:

So I finally got round to finishing it!

Hope you guys like it <3

Alex

------------------------------------------

*RECAP*
I glanced down at the stick and my heart sank to my stomach.
The test was positive... I am pregnant.

___________________________

I started to feel dizzy. Knowing I was going to faint, I held on to the wall and tried to keep my eyes open as long as I could, but as usual, I failed. I dropped to my knee's with a loud thud and everything went black.

**************

I woke up in my mind but didnt open my eyes, simply because I couldn't.

I had forgotten that I was pregnant and was trying to think about the day ahead of me l, but all of my thoughts were juggled.

I had to pry my eyes open. It felt as if somebody had glued them together and messed with my brain.

Eventually, after a bucket load of pain, I opened my eyes to be greeted by and unfamiliar place and complete strangers. I was lying in a strange, uncomfortable bed.

I started panicking. I didn't know where on earth I was. The walls were grey, the bed was grey, the door was grey and the interior was you guessed it... grey.

People rushed to either side of me and tried to calm me down, but it wasn't working and I just got worse.

They hooked me up to something I believe was a heart monitor and gave me drips. A loud beeping sound startled me and reminded me of the beep I had heard earlier, from the pregnancy test.

Oh Lord. The pregnancy. The baby living in side of me, growing as we speak. The small object that had the power to completely shatter my family and relationships.

After a long time in the unknown place, two faces I recognised appeared.

"Mum! Dad!" I yelled reaching my arms out for them to comfort and protect me.

"Hi honey! Sorry we couldn't get here any quicker, we were stuck in traffic!" my mum said.

"Are you okay? What happened? Who? Why? Where? How?" My dad asked worriedly.

"Dad, I'm fine, don't worry about it. I just got a little dizzy." I said reassuringly.

"You better not be lying to me missy or you're for it!" my dad warned

A doctor walked up to my parents and talked to them privately. I really hope he didn't tell them about the pregnancy!

When they had finished talking my mum came over to me and told me we could leave the hospital, I just had to be careful with what I was doing.

I was so happy I jumped out of the bed and ran around the room.

"Somebodys better then!" My dad chuckled.

"Oh, and who found me?" I asked curiously.

"We don't know..." My mum said.

I asked around to see if anybody knew but I got the same answer from everybody which worried me. Ah well, at least I'm alright now.

-------------------------------------

So sorry it was so short!

I will update soon again if I get comments asking me to so go write it now!
5 votes and I will update earlier.

Alex <3