Moving

This book is gonna be in Skeppy's POV the whooooollleeee entire book. I know I know. But I don't want to be overwhelmed. Sorryyyy. Well, on to the chapter!

So. BadBoyHalo is letting me live with him and his other roomies. I really want to. But what would happen? *Sigh* whatever. I am in the middle of packing when Bad calls me on discord. I answer it. "Yo, sup?" I say to him. "Hey, are you gonna take that offer?" He asks me. "Hm... Actually, yes. I'll take the offer." I say excitedly. "Alright, cool!" He says back. We then end the call and I go back to packing. Tomorrow is the day I go to the airport. Once I'm finished packing, I sit on my chair. I grab my phone and text bad.

Skeppy
I'm all packed!

BadBoyHalo
Alright! That's great!

Skeppy
Cya soon!

I then put my phone away and go lay down on my bed. I drift off to sleep in an instant.

Time Skip

I wake up and grab everything and put it in my car. I told Bad to meet me at the airport when I got off the plane. I get to the airport then give the thing to the people and then they took all my stuff and put it on the thing to get it on the plane. (I know like that whole sentence didn't make sense but shush. I'm not a talented writer.) I go to the waiting area and wait for departure.

A little bit later

"Flight 81!" I finally get up and give the lady the ticket. She takes it then I get on the plane. It was cool cause I got a first class ticket. I sit down and they ask if I want anything. I of course ask for a smoothie Yaya.

I know, another time Skip -_-

I am finally there. I get off the plane and I go in the airport. I grab my stuff first with the help of someone. We then bring it to the entrance. Someone  walks up to me and asks for my signature so I give them my signature and then take a selfie with him. I then go to a car when someone says "Over here, Skeppy!" I then tell the guy to bring the stuff. We put my stuff away in the trunk and pretty much filled the backseat. Luckily it was a minivan. I get in the front once everything was in there and see bad. He looks... So cute... Wait, what? No skeppy! Bad! Ughhhh.... We drive off to his house. When we get there I was in shock. It was huge. "Omg... It's huge!" I say to Bad. "Yes, it is. Now, the roommates are on vacation so they are not here. So let's go get you settled in." He explains. We go inside and we bring my stuff to my new room. I set everything up. My monitors, PC, bed, and TV. I put all my clothes inside a closet. I then go lay on the bed. Bad walks in. "Hey skeppy, I see you got everything ready!" He says with a smile. "Yep, yep I did" I exhaustedly say. He tells me goodnight and I say it back. My new life is ready! I drift off to sleep.