Part 2

Part 2:

"Hii Mum, How is it in spain" i said shouting through the phone

"Hello lovely, its amazing, you should have come along, Hows Cj"

"Yh hes kl, He's gone west end"

"Okay tell him i said hello, and i love him loads, i will see you lot soon, i got a suprise for the both of you"

"Ohhhh, what is it????"

"You will find out when i see you, i will give you a call tomorrow yhh"

"alright mum, byee"

"Bye sweetie"

i put the house phone back, and went into my room, i couldnt stop smiling, life was goin so great for me at the moment . .mum was happy which made me happy, all the girls were happy, and me and Devante were Fianally goin out

i put the laptop on and decided to check the Facebook, wich wasnt saying much, then i heard my phone vibrate, i got a text message

:Hi lorrele its Jamal, im really really sorry, text me back please x

KMT, the cheek of him to text my phone, i dunno if i will be able to forgive him after what he done, Kmt im so happy at the moment i dont even wanna think about him. . .

Anyway Im going to see Devante today so i gotta look Banging ! It was nice outside so i wore my denim skirt with my black vest top and some shoes, it was 1.00 by time i finished getting ready and devante said i should get there for 1 oh well.

i picked up my phone to call Him

"Wag1 bby" he said

"Nuffin, bbe"

"U still cummin yeh"

"Yeah, meet at the bustop cah i dunno where to go after that"

"Ite Kl, Call me when your 1 stop away init"

"Alright bye"

I picked up my keys and money that my brother left for me and went. . i waited at the bustop for 5 minz until it finally came, i tapped my oyster and went upstairs which was empty for the first time ever.

i sat down right at the back of the bus and put my head phones in to listen to some music. A few minutes past and i was one stop away from Devantes yard.

"Hello, were you"

"Im one stop away"

"Ite just wait at the bustop im coming"

"ite"

the next stop came and i got off the bus and waited at the stop, on my right hand side there was a boy all blackd out with his hood up walking towards me, for a minute i thought it was Devante. . .

But as he got closer i realised it wasnt him. . hmm i was starting to get abit creeped out, the boy came and sat at the bustop with his head down, i pulled my phone out and text Devante saying: Where you mann !!!!

"How comes you dont reply to my texts" The boy said and looked up. . .It was Jamal !

My heart started beating fast, and i didnt no what to reply, This boy is seriously not okay . .he needs help like wtf!! he stood up and slowly started walking over to me.

"I said im sorry, what more do you want from me" he shouted which made me jump.

"I just want you to leave me alone man" i shouted back, But the look in his face scared me, he raised his hand towards my face