I get out of the truck. Getting away from  the sexy king of hell that is making me weaker by the second. I needed to gather myself before I dove at him. It only worked until I felt arms pull me into the intoxicating smell that is Crowley.

"Crowley." I beg slightly.

"Just know that I am keeping you safe." As he sucks and kiss on my necks weak spot. Sending bolts of electric through my body.

I sigh giving up for now.  "Okay." For now. I can't help but think.

"Good." Pulling away from me. "Now let's return the truck."

I look back at him. Pissed that all of that is just so I don't ask anymore questions. I though..fuck that. "No!" I yell.

He looks at me as if nothing has just happened which pissed me off more. "What is it darling?" As he looks at me with a small smirk. Amusement clear in his eyes.

"We are not dropping this topic! What did you do to me!" As he came back to kiss me, I push him away. Not falling for this again. Get me all hot and bothered and then just leaves me to stew. Hell no.

"Why can't you just trust me when I say it's safe?"

"Crowley. It's my soul I have a right to know. Did you ever think that maybe I wanted to die one day?" This gets Crowley ticked. I can see the anger slowly forming in his brown eyes. "My parents passed away Crowley! I would like to see them again even if it was in the after life!" I shout at him. It was true. I missed my parents. I loved them. Before Crowley came, in a way it kept me neutral. Knowing that one day I would see them again. If I was to be immortal then my chances are never.

"No." Speaking deadly to me. "I will not lose you."

"Crowley it isn't your right to keep my soul for yourself."

"I'm the bloody king of hell! I can do whatever I damn please!" He shouts the lights on the truck flickering which scared me a bit.

"Crowley." I tried to say calmly.

"Don't come close." His accent stinging my heart. It sounded so painful. "If you can imagine leaving me then we can't." Sadly looking down.

"Crowley. I don't want to leave you." I try to say.

"Good-Bye." Pain clear in his eyes and voice.

I run to him. Hoping he would stop but he snaps his fingers just as I was about to touch him. Disappearing. I fall to my knees looking up at where he just stood. "Crowley..." I mumble sadly. Closing my eyes. I wanted to be with him but he just needed to understood he can't be making these decisions about my life, soul, without me.

I don't know how long I stayed there crying. Tears kept falling. I couldn't help it. I wanted to be with him. This is a light decision. I love Crowley. I just wish I could see my parents one last time.

I sat there so long it started to rain. Looking up, it was dark and gloomy. Forcing myself to stop as this was useless, I wipe my eyes and get back in the truck. Continuing the drive to dad's house.

It was a little bit of a drive but it would be time to clear my head.

Even if Crowley has my soul, it's more protecting than stealing it. It is true. Crowley could torture my soul instead but he chose to keep me and my soul safe. I guess that's nice, but he can't be doing something this serious without me. Then again he doesn't even trust his own mother.

"Huh." I breathe out. "Im sorry Crowley." I whisper as I pull into dad's house. I park in back like I usually do. Then quickly run inside since it was still raining. It still soaked my soaked the top of my shirt and my head.