Peter: "These kids can turn invisible, and they're gonna do it right...NOW!"

You relaxed, and turned invisible, but Miles grunted, and struggled.

Miles: "I can't do it on command."

You turned visible.

Peter: "He can't do it on command, but She can! It's cool. Show em' the zappy thing, guys."

But this time, you struggled, but you weren't the only one.

Y/N, and Miles: "Can't do it on command."

Peter: "They can't...do it...on command, but they can do so much more! Like what?"

Y/N, and Miles: "Just those two things."

Peter: "Just those two things!"

Everyone but Gwen just shook their heads in disapproval.

Gwen: "Look, i've seen them in action. They got potential. I think they're gonna get us home."

She glanced at you two, and smiled which you gladly returned.

Spider-Noir: "Ok little fella, and little lady, Kingpin's gonna sell alot a mugs after ya, and i'm talking hard boys, real biscuit boxers! Can you fight them all of at once?"

Miles: "We've never really fought...anyone before.."

Spider-Noir: "Suprise Attack!"

He tripped Miles, but you had great balance, and had managed to get a very good punch on him, catching him off guard.

Peni: "Can you rewire a mainframe while being shot at?"

She threw some sort of chip at Miles.

Y/N: "Can we what?"

Peni: "Show me!"

Spider-Noir: "Suprise Attack!"

As you helped Miles up, He punched you, and Miles back to the cold, hard ground again.

Gwen: "Can you swing, and flip with the grace of a trained dancer?"

Spider-Noir: "Can you close off your feelings, so you don't get crippled by the more aupuduty of your violent actions?"

He asked while tightly clenching his fists.

Aunt May: "Can you help your aunt create a dating profile so she can get out of the dang house once in a while?"

You looked at her puzzingly at the random question before you saw Spider-Ham floating in front of you through the air as an cartoony aroma from out of nowhere began to hit his nostrils with a dreamy eyed expression on his face.

Spider-Ham: "Can you float through the air when you smell a delicious pie?"

Y/N, and Miles: "What?"

All these questions were thrown at you and Miles, but it was just getting worse as you felt thus more and more pressure building up on you. Especially on Miles. Not to mention everyone was getting way too close to your personal space.

Gwen: "Can you be strong?"

Peni: "Ruthless?"

She questions as she made a cutting throat gesture with her thumb with a scary and furious look on her face.

Gwen: "Discipline?"

Miles: "I don't know, maybe?"

Peni: "Physic?"

Spider-Noir: "Show me moxie, Soldiers!"

Gwen held out her hands to help you both up in which you kindly accepted.