Chapter 4

After the class period, Miles had to stay. Y/N was leaning against the wall, waiting for his return.

The Teacher puts all of his papers on her desk, showing his test results were really bad. It paper read 0/100

Miles: "Aw, Man. I guess a few more of those, and you'll have to kick me out." He tried to act surprised.

Mrs.Calleros: "Miles, If a blindfolded person took a true or false quiz, do you know what thier grade would be?"

Miles: "50%?"

Mrs.Calleros: "Exactly. And the only way to get those questions wrong, is to know the questions right."

Miles looked around the room, avoiding her eye contact. She changed the 0/100 into 100/100.

Mrs.Calleros: "I know what you're trying to do. Your trying to quit...And I'm not gonna let that happen."

Miles looked at her, and rolled his eyes with Nervous eyes.

Mrs.Calleros: "Here's an assignment I want you to do...*she placed a single piece of paper with one word. Expectations.* Not about physics, but about Who are you, and what kind of person do you want to be?"

She wondered out loud. Miles was hesitant, but took the peice of paper...

*Time Skip*

Y/N was helping Miles with his assignment. He couldn't think of anything, all he could think about his uncle.

Y/N: "Any luck?"

Miles: "No..*He slumped back in his chair* I don't know what to do...."

Y/N felt bad for him. All he wanted was that he could escape that school. To be honest, you did too. An Idea popped in her head.

Y/N: "I'm not sure if your Dad's ok with this, but- *She pointed outside the window.* Maybe your uncle can help?"

He followed her gaze, and smirked at her.

Miles: "Y/N, you are a genius~"

Y/N: "Thanks! Now let's go."

She grabbed his hand softly, and led him out of his room. Miles was trying his best to hide his blush.

~Time skip~

Y/N, and Miles were outside the window. He was looking at his phone. knocked on it slightly.

Aaron: "Hey, Miles! Hey, Y/N!"

Miles, and Y/N: "Hi!"

Miles: " Uncle Aaron! Hey, Where you scared?!"

He laughed at Miles face on the window.

Miles: "Do you think you can let us inside?"

He nodded, and opened the window. They hopped inside. He hugged you both tightly, and you looked around his apartment. It was filled with A lot of Dj, and music supplies. Mikes was punching on his punching bag.

Y/N: "Wow..."

Aaron: "Did you even ask your Dad if you could come here? You know how he could be around me..."

Miles: "Yeah, I know. But I really need your help. Also do you think you could let Y/N look around? It's her first time here."

Aaron: "Oh, it's alright. Knock yourself out."

Y/N eyes widened.

Y/N: "Thank you!"

She, hugged him while he hugged back. She went to from room to room, leaving no space of the apartment unseen. She came back, and saw Aaron washing dishes while Miles was punching a punching bag.

Aaron: "How was school?"

Miles: "It's going great! I got tons of friends! Right Y/N?"

Y/N: "Yup."

You knew that he was lying. He wanted to look cool in his eyes.

Aaron: "You can't tell me it's all that bad there. Smart girls are where it's at. Place must be full of them. Take Y/N for example."

He winked at you as you blushed.

Y/N: "Thanks."

Miles: "Other than Y/N, there's none."

Aaron: "Come on. I can't have a nephew of mine on the streets who doesn't have game."

Miles: "Hey, I've got game! We met this new girl today, and she seems cool. She's kinda into me, but I don't want her to think i'm weird. You know how it is.

Aaron: "What's her name?"

He asked, pulling out a bag of popcorn. Miles stopped. He sat on the couch next to you, and got out his drawing notepad.

Miles: "You know, we're laying the ground work right now."

He laughed, and sat next to you both.

Aaron: "Hmm, do you know about the shoulder touch?"

Miles: "Of course I do, but tell me anyway."

Aaron sat down next to him, and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Aaron: "Easy. Tomorrow, You find that girl, and walk up to her, Grab her by the shoulder, and you be like...."Hey."

Miles giggled softly.

Miles: "You serious, uncle Aaron?"

Aaron: "I'm tellin you man, it's science."

Miles: "So, I walk up to her, and be like "hey"?

Aaron: "No no no. Like "hey"."

Miles took a deep breath. He then grabbed his Uncle's shoulder.

Miles: "Hey?"

He made it sound really awkward. He chuckled, and shook his head. You blushed, and you couldn't help, but chuckle lightly.

Aaron: "You sure you my nephew, man?"

He ruffled his hair. Miles's phone rang. You looked at it. It was a message from his dad asking if he's done with homework. He sighed.

Aaron: "Is that her?"

Miles: "We should probably go. I still got a paper to do tonight..."

Aaron looked down, and saw Miles' art. He took it from him, and looked at it.

Aaron: "You've been holding out on these? Yiu throw these up yet?"

Y/N: "No. Well not yet anyway."

Miles: "You know my dad. I can't."

Aaron: "Come on. I got a spot you won't believe!"

Y/N: "Awesome! Come on, Miles!"

You got off the couch excitedly, and tried to pull him up. He laughed at your attempt, but you actually managed to pull him off.

Miles: "No! Y/N, we can't. No. No. We can't...."