" I don't understand what happened to that car." Robin confessed, still confused as ever.

"El has superpowers." Julia said nonchalantly.

"I'm sorry?"

"Superpowers. She threw it with her mind. Come on catch up." Steve said.

"That's El?" Erica asked, only to be followed by Robin saying, "who's El?"

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Nancy asked.

"I'm Robin, I work with Julia and Steve."

"Her and Julia cracked the top secret code." Dustin explained.

"Yeah which is how we found out about the Russians in the first place."

"Russians? Wait what Russians?" Johnathan asked.

"The Russians!" Steve raised his voice, pointing to the dead spies in the floor.

"Those were Russians?" Max asked.

"Some of them."

"What are you talking about?" Lucas questioned his sister, still annoyed that she was brought into something like this.

"Didn't you hear our code red?"

"Yeah. But I couldn't understand half of what you were saying." Mike spoke up, facing Dustin.

"Goddamn low battery." Dustin yelled to himself.

"How many times do I have to tell you with the low battery?" Steve said, his attitude rising with his words. Julia stopped paying attention to the conversation when El walked away from the group.

Julia followed the girl, her hand softly holding her shoulder. "Hey El, you okay. Oh come here." Julia mumbled the last words as she used her thumb to swipe the blood that was running down her nose.

El looked at her with a tired look, trying to catch her breath. "Mike." Julia called out, getting no response. El suddenly collapsed into her arms. "Mike!" Julia screamed as she sat herself on the ground.

Everyone ran over as Julia softly laid her down on the floor. "El, El, what's wrong?" Mike asked her.

"My leg. My leg." She began to cry. Julia reached out and held onto the girls hand. Johnathan unwrapped the bandaged around her bloody leg. What was underneath made everyone exclaim in disgust.

El grunted and cried and pain when something began to move underneath her skin. Julia covered her mouth, "oh my god."

El cried out in pain, her face turning red.

"What is that?" Erica asked.

"There's something in there." Mike said.

"Keep her talking. Keep her awake,okay?" Johnathan said as she sprang up from his spot.

Julia rubbed the girls head with her free hand, her other still being occupied by El holding it. "Hey hey, it's okay. Just focus on my voice, okay El?" Julia breathed out. El took shallow breaths as Julia continued to remind her to stay awake.

"You know, it's not actually that bad. There was a the goalie on my soccer team Beth Wildfire, this other girl slid into her leg, and the bone came out of her knee, six inches or something it was insane." Robin anxiously blabbed on.

"Robin."

"Yeah?"

"You're not helping."

"I'm sorry."

Johnathan came back with a few supplies. "Alright, El? This is gonna hurt like hell, okay?"

El sobbed out in response, her hand still gripping onto Julia's for dear life.

"You need to stay real still." He warned her.

"Here. You're gonna wanna bite down on this, okay?" Johnathan said as he handed Mike a wooden spoon.

Mike helped placed it between her teeth as Johnathan used his gloved hands and a knife to cut open the wound.

Julia forced her head to look away from the situation. El was looking directly as it. "Hey hey hey sweetie, look at me, don't look at that look at me." Julia said. El looked up at her sister, only to squeeze her eyes shut when Johnathan shoved his fingers inside of her leg in attempt to get the odd object out of her leg.

"No! Stop it! Stop! Stop!" El cried out. "I can do it." She sat up and stuck her hand out by her leg. Her body tensed up as the object began thrashing around in her leg.

As the creature was about to come out, El let out one final scream. The glass behind them shattered as she continued to pull it out. Julia covered her head as Steve dragged her away from the broken glass.

El had gotten the creature out of her body, she held it up in the air as everyone took looks at it. El threw the creature across the floor, where it attempted to crawl away.

Only to be stopped by a large shoe stomping on it. Everyone looked up to see Joyce, Hopper and an unknown man, standing there.