Chapter two - underswap

Error opened a portal to underswap and walked through. ' did ink like die or something? ' error thought. He sat in he anti-void for who knows how long, waiting for Ink to make an Au ' nah, if he did the Aus would die ' he kicked some snow and continued to walk to the swap bros house.

He stopped in his tracks as he felt a huge wave of positive emotions.
'trap trap trap trap' he body kept telling him to stop and turn around. (Idek)
'not safe not safe' error growled, no Fresh wouldn't lie to him, he is still going no matter what! He walked up to the swap bros door. He lifted up his fist and knocked on the door.

.....

He felt uneasy. Maybe Fresh did? That son of a- the door opened to see a orange jacket...

NOPE! Error turned around and ran, but before he could a hand grabbed his scarf and pulled him back, "well, well, well look what the cat dragged in" error was turned around to face a way to familiar face, papyrus. "Hehe.. ya know cats are known for-"

"Papy! Have you seen my-" blue stopped and stared at the scene infront of him. Error was hanging from his hood by papyrus.

"error what are you doing here?" blue tilted his head

"hehe well you see fresh said you wanted to hang?" Error feeling uncomfortable being so close to papyrus began to glitch.

"Oh! That's right! And papyrus put error down!" Papyrus growled but soon dropped Error to the floor.

"What the funk* was t-that for?!" Error groned grabbing his stomach(?) "That was karma" papyrus replayed, "and blue he is not staying with you!" He turned around and looked at blue.

"what!? Why!" Blue yelled gripping on the railing more "because he kidnapped you! And he is the DESTORY of Aus!" He replied. Error moved away looking at blue and then papyrus. Back and forth, back and forth. He didn't want them arguing! But... He can't do anything... Wait, he CAN!

Error lifted up his hand, strings coming out of his finger-tips tieing up papyrus and blue. Blue yelped looking over at error. And papyrus just froze. Blue seemed to know what error was thinking and sighed,"sorry papyrus..." He looked over at Papy who seemed to have his phone out.

Oh.

Oh no.

"ERROR!" blue turned his head around and saw error looking at him already. Error than moved his hand around and brought blue next to him. "Let go of my brother you GLITCH" papyrus shouted trying to get out of the blue strings "nah" error then made a portal and jumped through it pulling blue with him.

______________________________

Sorry for it being short '-w-