Chapter One Runaway

"Finally, the sun came up. I have been waiting for three hours. At least I have my phone so I can text my friends." Rachelle sighs. "It's my birthday. This note saying I can't come out of my room 'till my dad says. This is so boring!" Rachelle says as she gets border. Knock Knock! "Yes" Rachelle says surprised, Jake Rachelle's dad says "you can come out know."

                                           Rachelle walks out of her room is shock, there is music notes hanging on the celling. Her dad surprised her with a saxophone but she has been telling him that she wanted a flute, but he wanted her to play the saxophone like he did when he was her age. He did not understand, he just wanted Beth. 

                                           Rachelle stops off to her room and texts Zelia, ... Hay I want to get away for a wile, I guess I am trying to say will you run away with me? ... Zelia texts Rachelle ... ??? you really want me to go with you? ... Rachelle texts Zelia ... of course your my best friend why not? ... Zelia texts Rachelle ... meet me at the school on Saturday ... Rachelle texts Zelia ... Okay I will meet you there should I bring anything? ... Zelia texts Rachelle ... Yes everything you think you need to survive ... Rachelle texts Zelia ... Okay that would be water, food, my phone, and everything else that I want ... Zelia texts Rachelle ... Okay whatever you think you need ... Rachelle texts Zelia ... See you tomorrow bye ... Zelia texts Rachelle ... Okay see you tomorrow bye ...

 I know this is short but I will have a lot of chapters hopefully I can do three paragraphs a chapter and two chapters a week, if not I am sorry. Enjoy Chapter One Runaway!