I put on the glasses, tapping the side like Fitz said too. "You have a visual?"

"Affirmative," Bucky says in my ear. Mack adds, "We see what you see."

"Turn on multi-spectral imaging," Fitz instructs.

There are a few moments of silence before Mack speaks up, "I don't know what I expected, but this is not what I expected."

"Let's just say Barnes would fit in with most of the people in this room."

I look around, "They are definitely more cyborg than I am." Bucky says.

"Oh, good," I say, nodding to myself, "That's good to hear."

"You grow vines from your hands, I think we'll be fine," Fitz says next.

"Still, stay alert," Bucky warns, "I'm not sure what you're walking into."

The three of us walk around, scanning the area for the older man. I also stay alert to everyone else, making sure that no one is going to do anything stupid.

I notice two men standing by a wall that I would bet good money turns into a door. They are keeping their eyes trained on the three of us. I turn my back to them, "I have two white males looking very sketchy. They have their sights set on us."

"Maybe they're staring at the case," Fitz says. He grips the silver handle in his hand tightly.

"They could work for Dr. Radcliffe, presuming he's even here. I mean, we've looked everywhere," Jemma says, scanning the area once more.

I look back at the men, "Well, there's only one way to find out."

I start walking towards them, FitzSimmons protesting for a second before they are following behind me.

"Ade-" I hear Bucky say before I stop in front of the men, giving them a fake smile. "Hi, excuse me. We're looking for Dr. Holden Radcliffe. We're scientists."

Suddenly, a brunette woman that's my height steps in front of me, standing very close. Ever heard of personal space? "Hello. My name is Anon. Do you have an appointment with the doctor?"

"Not exactly," Fitz says from behind me, "We're fellow geneticists."

He adds, "Like Dr. Radcliffe, we dabble in human enhancements."

"Guys, this woman is heavily modified," Mack says. I look her up and down so they can get a better look. She squints her eyes at me. Oh, I have a strong feeling I'm going to fight this bitch later.

"Are you a patient of Dr. Radcliffe?" I ask, a sweetness to my voice that is incredibly fake. I don't think lady bot here knows the intricacies of social interactions though.

"We have quite innovative eye technology," Simmons speaks up. "Perhaps it will serve you, as well."

"I can take it to the doctor," She offers. I scoff, "Respectfully, no."

She narrows her eyes at me again before pulling up her arm. I watch as a screen lights up underneath her skin. I blink a few times. What the hell is going on?

She taps on it like it's a tablet and I glance back at FitzSimmons before turning my attention to the human robot.

She looks back up, staring me dead in the eyes, "Wait in the bar area. If the doctor expresses interest, I will find you."

I smile at her, before turning back and putting my hands on FitzSimmons shoulders, leading them away. I mutter, "I bet she's a blast at parties."

"She intimidated me and I wasn't standing directly in front of her," Mack says, "Adelaide, you held your ground."