Undesirable Position

Start from the beginning

"I wish you'd look at us when you talked dear." Connor said.

"I'll look at you when you take me out of the handcuffs." You stated, ignoring their gazes.

Aiden sighed and Connor cleared his throat before starting to ask questions again. "What do you want to be the main course?"

Your stomach growled at the mention of food. You were so hungry. "I don't know."

"Come now, you must have a favorite food right?" Aiden inquired.

You shifted, I guess (f/f)...Is this all really necessary?"

"Of course. This is your night. Everything that you love should be there." Connor said as he scribbled something down.

You went back on what you said and looked at him, "So you two won't be there?"

"But of course we'll be-" A look of realization crossed Aidens face and he glared at you. "Oh very funny (Y/n). Just for that, you're not getting breakfast."

Your stomach growled in protest, "But I haven't eaten in two days! I'm starving!"

Connor looked at you with mock sympathy, "You want food?"

You nodded.

He tapped you on the nose lightly, "Say you're sorry dear."

You wrinkled your nose, "But I'm not."

He smiled coldly, "I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that and give you a chance to eat. Say you're sorry."

Your stomach growled and you weighed your options. If you were going to get out of this mess, you were going to need your strength.

You glanced at Connor and Aiden, "...Sorry."

"Hm. How about one more 'I love you' and then we'll think about it." Aiden smirked.

You looked at him angrily, "That wasn't the deal."

He shrugged, "Whoops. I changed it. Now say it!" He winked.

Your face went red, "I-I love you."

He hummed before looking at Connor, "I think she deserves something now, right?"

Connor glanced at you before nodding, "She's been fairly obedient this morning."

You scowled and returned your gaze to the wall.

The weight on the bed shifted and you looked to see Connor opening the door, "I'll grab something."

Aiden nodded before he replaced Connors spot on the bed. You ignored him and busied yourself with thoroughly examining the wall. You sat in silence for a few minutes.

"(Y/n)..." Aiden said sadly, "Why won't you look at me?"

You didn't answer him.

"Please look at me?" He pleaded.

You felt your heart twinge at the sound of his voice, but you kept your eyes on the wall.

"Let me see your eyes. I'm begging you." He sounded desperate.

Your facade broke and you glanced at him, but he caught your face before you could turn away again.

"There! Those beautiful (e/c) eyes!" He grinned as you looked at him in panic. "Even when you're afraid they're pretty. Its not fair how beautiful you are dear. It's as if God himself carefully crafted and detailed everything about you."

You blushed, "A-Aiden I'm not-"

He held a finger to your lip and winked, "Let me compliment you dear. I wouldn't say anything that wasn't true...at least about you."

Your face went a deeper shade of red.

The door opened and Connor stepped inside.

"Alright I got her some-" He looked at your red face and raised his eyebrows, "Brother what did you do to make her blush that badly?"

You let your hair cover your face again as you heard Aiden laugh.

"Surprisingly, she's quite weak to compliments." Aiden smiled as Connor came over to you.

"Who would've thought. (Y/n) dear. I brought you breakfast."

You glanced up to see a bowl of cereal. "That's not fancy..." You murmured.

Aiden raised his eyebrows, "Fancy? What do you mean?"

Your eyes widened, "I-I mean.. Its just everything I've eaten here has been fancy and the cereal just is....normal..."

Both princes laughed, "I suppose you're right, but I snuck into the kitchen and made it for you." Connor said as he picked up the spoon. "Now say 'ahhh.'"

"Wait! You're not feeding me right?!"

Aiden laughed, "How can you feed yourself dear? Your hands are cuffed!"

"I thought you were going to unlock me!"

Connor set the spoon down and raised his eyes, "Why would we do that? We're perfectly capable of feeding you."

"I don't want you to!" You exclaimed.

"Why not? It'll be a normal thing once your queen." Aiden tilted his head and smirked.

"I said no!" You turned your head away from them.

Connor sighed, "(Y/n). You need to eat."

"You were prepared to starve me a while ago." You scowled.

"To teach you a lesson, dear. You fixed your mistake so now you have to eat!" Aiden explained.

Connor picked up the spoon again and held it at your lips, "Open up!"

You held your lips shut and pointedly looked at him.

"Hm..." He trailed off before he pinched your nose. Your breath was cut off but you continued to glare at him. He raised his eyebrows.

This isn't going to end well... You thought as you slowly felt yourself needing air.

Aiden whistled, "She can hold her breath for a long time, can't she?"

Connor rolled his eyes and looked at you, waiting.

Suddenly, you gasped for air and the spoon was shoved into your mouth. You choked before swallowing the food.

"There we go. Was that so hard?" Connor asked as he scooped up more cereal.

"I'm not hungry anymore so stop-" The spoon was shoved back in and you were forced to swallow the contents.

It continued until the bowl was empty.

"Good job dear!" Aiden mused as he patted your head.

You looked at him, "Will you let me out of these handcuffs?:

Aiden glanced at Connor before shaking his head, "No. I'm afraid not."

You looked at him pleadingly, "Why not!? I did everything you wanted me to. I don't like this!"

Connor sighed, "Maybe tomorrow dear. Now. My brother and I have some business to attend to. We'll see you later." And with that, both boys got up and left the room silently.

You looked at the handcuffs and sighed, falling back into your pillow. You would get out one way or another.

A/N: Had to switch the upload schedule! There should be one more chapter coming out late tonight though! Thank you for reading!