Avi: Cute.. lets go now.
Priya: Okay!

We left the apartment, and headed to tanisha's house. I rung the doorbell and tanisha answered.

Tanisha: Hey! I honestly thought you would have brought Raina

Tanisha: Hey! I honestly thought you would have brought Raina.😂
Priya: Yeah well I didn't.. I brought Avi.
Tanisha: Right, you cant bring Rani after what happened yesterday.
Avi: How do you know?
Tanisha: Tj came to my house afterwards and told me everything, to be honest Avi..  he was right. You guys are spending too much time on them.
Avi: I know that you are friends with my brother and all, but that doesn't mean I have to be nice to you. Stay in your limits.
Tanisha: woah no need to get all hyped up.
Priya: Okay guys stop, tanisha why did you call me here?
Tanisha: Well my cousin and her friend wanted to meet you... they said they know you.
Priya: Where are they?

Suddenly the two people I least expected, came out.

Tanisha: Meet my cousin, Arishfa... and her friend Disha.

Priya and Avi: ARI?! Disha: Um I'm here too

Disha: Um I'm here too...
Ari: Yeah Whatever Disha, so you guys didn't think that you could get rid of me that easily..

Priya had no words, and I didn't know what to say either. Disha was just laughing.

Priya: how could you Disha? I trusted you..
disha: You know, I used to like Bhavesh. But when I saw Vihang in real life, woah.. 🤤🤤😏
Priya: Oh ew stop
Ari: So Priya.. let me tell you the new plan! I'm with Sidd, Tanu with Bhavesh, and Disha with whoever that Vihang guy is.. anyone else I'm missing?

All of a sudden, I heard a familiar voice..

Voice: You forgot about me...

I turned around and saw it was Reem. One of my best friends.

Reem^

Reem^

Reem: Dont forget me guys! I'm with Jai, and I think everyone knows that.. or well did...
Avi: What? 
Reem: You see, now is my time to get revenge. And so I got a boyfriend... you wanna meet him? Babe come out!

Tj walks out and stands next to Reem. He puts his hand around her shoulders.

Tj^

Tj^

Tj: Hey babes

Priya POV:
This was a lot to take in. Everyone was smirking, smiling, laughing... and me and Avi were just staring at each other. What just happened?

Rani pov:
So Priya and Avi went out to meet tanisha. I was at home with Jai, Bhavesh, and Sidd. We were all watching tv.

Rani: I'm tired Jai, can you take me to my room? I want to sleep.
Jai: Yeah sure I'm tired too, I'll also sleep.

The guys just stared at Jai when he said that...

Jai: I mean sleep on the sofa in her room... come on guys!😂😂

The boys couldn't stop laughing. Jai took me to my room and we sat and talked.

Rani: Jai I'm scared
Jai: What happened?
Rani: Priya and Avi went to meet tanisha, I don't trust her. Plus I'm scared since yesterday. I'm not getting a good feeling about them going there.
Jai: Just go to bed. Tanisha is a good friend, she wouldn't do anything to harm them. I trust her.
Rani: But Jai...i-
Jai: Shushh. Now go to sleep, you need rest.

With that he kissed my forehead and walked out of the room. That calmed me down a little, but I'm just not getting a good feeling about this...!

Hey! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Let me know what you thought! Any ideas, suggestions?