"When do you think we should have the event?"

"Now that I think about it," I swallowed the lump in my throat as I slowly paced from one corner to the other. "I don't even know if I am still going to push through it. The assurance of having a danger-free show is uncertain. I might get ambush in the middle of my exhibit. I might get assassinated in my own gallery. Casualties might occur. I don't know if it's right to hold an event at this point."

Jungwoo moped for a short moment and feigned a smile. "Well, it can always wait. But you might lose our best costumer: Bae Irene."

I noticed Taeyong's eyes unnecessarily flicker. I squinted my eyes and stared at him out of suspicion. The boy appeared to be looking very weakly. The dark circles under his eyes were palpable from this distance. Not to mention how especially pale he looked today. He seemingly appeared sick.

"By the way," Jungwoo crooned. "Did you receive any email from the KAI?"

I shook my head, still had my eyes locked on Taeyong. "I. . . haven't opened my account yet. . . I. . . might—Taeyong are you feeling okay?"

He didn't immediately hear me but when he did, he drowsily gazed upon me.

"You're not feeling well, are you?" I sternly said, striding towards him. I cupped face with my warm palms and caressed his cheek while making eye contact. "You didn't take any pain relievers, didn't you?"

He silently shook his head, sniffing afterwards. "I'll just stop by the pharmacy after I send you home."

"No," I objurgated. "I'll go right now."

Taeyong snickered and said: "You can't go out there by yourself. Do you have a death wish? You know, for as long as they see that I'm with you, they won't be able to lay a finger on you. You can't walk alone."

"I'll. . . go. . .," Jungwoo muttered under his breath. He shyly glanced at us with his puppy-like eyes. "Is it only pain reliever you need?"

"Jungwoo, you don't have to." Taeyong piped in, his voice sounding slightly hoarse.

"It's alright. I want to help you anyway," He scuffled towards the front door. "I'll be back soon."

Jungwoo went out right away, leaving Taeyong and I behind. Silence only grew bigger the moment he left us by ourselves. I couldn't put my finger to it but there was something that's restraining Taeyong and I to feel naturally comfortable with each other. Or maybe it's just me.

"So. . . Bae Irene is your best costumer, huh." He croaked.

"Well. . . she is our ticket to success," I chuckled. "She is a chaebol after all."

Taeyong sat on the stool next to the blinds of the window. He heaved a deep sigh and replied with a giggle. "How did you know her?"

"She came here the last time I had my exhibit. She. . . bought my painting."

"Who wouldn't buy your works. They're mesmerizing."

I walked in circles, speculating every painting hung on the wall; just reminiscing the days when I made them. Those were very comforting memories. I really missed the feeling.

"If. . . you were to paint me. . . how would you do it?" He asked out of the blue while fondling with his fingers.

"I never really thought. . . about it yet. But if you really want an answer," I bit my lower lip. "I want to paint you in the middle of a galaxy."

Taeyong's lips coiled upwards into a closed-lip smile. His eyes twinkling as we lock gazes. "I like it."

All of a sudden, the glass door was aggressively swung open, making Taeyong and I jolt in surprise.