Chapter 14 Moving day/hazing

Börja om från början

Izuku: Thanks for buying dinner babe.

Yu: You're welcome. How about after dinner we bless the sheets ?

Izuku: oh my naughty little princess your wish will be granted.

The two ate and watched a movie in the recreation room to wait until their food was digested. As they sat on a couch Izuku had Yu seated on his lap she then leaned against Izuku's chest when the movie finished Yu was about to get up but Izuku carried her bridal style into the bedroom "time to bless the sheets."

As the two lovers had rough passionate unprotected sex they had seemed to get closer than ever. Yu was on birthcontrol and had a morning after pill just in case. When the two had finished their love making they took a bath once done Yu slept in her underware Izuku slept in shorts and was shirtless.

(The next day: Hazing )

When the two lovers woke up it was time for Izuku to wake up for school and Yu had to go to work. Before the two went their separate ways they kissed and went to school and work upon heading to school Izuku was congradulated and ask for autographs. Things were looking up for Izuku when he got to class many were congratulating him bakugou was still upset that he lost to Izuku.

Class had officially started when the bell rang Aizawa walked in to the class with a stack of forms.

Aizawa: Alright class I like to congratulate all of you on your performance during the sports festival. Now these forms that I have here will be used for you to write down the top three agencies you wish to join. Now if you look on the board I will show you who has been nominated by multiple agencies to intern with them.

As Aizawa showed the results on who was recruited the most it was no shock to anybody that Izuku Midoriya had thousands of offers. Bakugou and Shoto also had thousands of offers the rest had a couple hundred.

After Aizawa handed them the forms and the list of potential agencies many students were discussing which agencies to join Izuku made his mind up Kamui woods and Mt lady's agency requested him.

As the students who already had chosen hero names and agencies to intern with they all departed from the stations to reach their destinations. When Izuku arrived at the agency he was greeted by kamui and mt lady she wanted to kiss Izuku and have him ravish her from her hero suit but she had to keep her urges in check.

Izuku on the other hand was in for something he least expected. The first item on the agenda was afternoon patrol during patrol the other herose were messing with Izuku a little too much but being the forgiving person Izuku is just thought of it as an initiation every sidekick had to go through before they were recognized by the agency.

At the end of the first day Kamui had told Izuku about the shower rooms the agency provided. Izuku thinking that it wouldn't be a trap used the shower but Kamui and some of his sidekicks broke into the temporary locker Izuku used and grabbed his clothes and his hero costume as Kamui made a massive branch and had them dangling out of the window.

When Izuku came out of the shower and into the locker area he saw his clothes and costume were gone. At this point he was fed up with the bullshit he walked out angry

Izuku: Who took my clothes!?

The heroes in the agency began to laugh the only one who was upset was Yu she couldnt believe what was happening. The next thing that pushed Izuku over the edge was when a speed quirk user took his towel and everyone saw the Python he was packing. The female sidekicks blushed heavily and daydreamed about being penetrated by Izuku the guys were jealous about Izuku's size.  Yu had just about enough where she yelled

Yu: What the fuck are you doing to my boyfriend?!?!?!?!

Everyone was shocked Kamui woods wanted to ruin her new boyfriend and little did he know he was already doing it. Everybody came out of shock when the heard the sound of metal being dented Izuku walked out with a brand new outfit.

 Everybody came out of shock when the heard the sound of metal being dented Izuku walked out with a brand new outfit

Kamui: those are my clothes!

Izuku: Not anymore after what you did to mine. Oh kamui you'll also need a new locker

Yu: Izu those colors look great on you.

Izuku: thanks babe did you get what i asked you for?

Yu: Yup honey here are the security tapes for today and a kiss.

As the two lovers shared a passionate kiss Kamui was in a rage as he rushed Izuku but Izuku quickly made work of him landing a 15% Manchester smash on his head which caused him to go through several of the lower floors.

Izuku: Im withdrawing my internship here plus this evidence is going to the hero association. This agency will be shutdown

Yu: Im also quitting this agency I was actually given an offer by the number 10 hero Gang orca to be his sidekick. So goodbye

As the two lovers left the shitty agency and went home Izuku contacted Nezu at the school and told him of what he experienced just on the first day of the internship.  Nezu had recalled all the students back to UA the hero association was given the evidence of the harassment they also revoked Kamui's hero license permanently.

Izuku and Yu believed that was the last they would see of Kamui but they were wrong shit was about to hit the fan.

(Hey everyone here's a new chapter hope you all enjoy this update remember 3 chapters til the end peace ✌)