"Fuck Daddy!" I went even harder when hearing her call me that.

"Say it again."

"Ooooh fuck! Daddy yes! right there." She was holding out pretty good, she had the sheets soaked without even cumming yet.

"Give it to me." And just like that she released like a broken dam

"AHH!" I was amazed actually. Her legs shivered as she came down from her high

"Don't move." She held my head and I continued my licks and strokes as she came again. I kissed her core three times before going up to kiss her, Letting her taste herself.

"I don't even wanna go to this meeting anymore." I wanted to take her again, she tasted just that good. She laid there catching her breath.

" Damn." She bit her lip getting up. I grabbed her ass, giving it a good

"Here's ya panties."

"Leave to you to take em huh."

"Look I wanted the kitty so I had to do what I had to. Am I gone get it to tonight?"

"You might."

"I better." I smacked her ass, god the body on this woman

"Whatever." She walked in the bathroom getting dressed. I grabbed my phone noticing he was still ok the line. I put it on airplane mode so it seem as if I hung up on him. Dude get on my nerves.
••••••••••••

We was sitting in the meeting and this guy kept staring at me

We was sitting in the meeting and this guy kept staring at me. He was dark skin y'all and handsome. I smiled at him and he seemed embarrassed to be staring at me. Janet had her eyes on me also, I felt like I was most wanted by the way she looked at me. It made me shift uncomfortably in my seat. Her eyes were telling me all I needed to know, and that was enough to cause me to be wet. After the meeting was over the guy came up to me.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"I'm Uhh Kenny." I could tell he was nervous it was kinda cute.

"I'm Toni."

"You're extremely beautiful."

"Thank you, you're handsome yourself."

"Nahh not really. I was wondering though we literally just met, could I take you to lunch."

"Su—."

"Braxton." Janet came my way and by far she wasn't happy.

"Yes Ms.Jackson." 

"Ms.Jackson, a pleasure to meet you. I went to your lecture on world ordinance when you were a professor. It was amazing, well constructed, I took a great amount from it."

"Thank you. Braxton we have somethings to cover."

"I'm sorry, Ken maybe another time while I'm still out here."

"It's ok, here's my card my personal number on the back. Call me when you got time."

"Will do." He shook my hand and Janet's and walked away. Janet grabbed my hand so quick, she wasted no time getting back to our room

"So you skinning and grinning with Dust dark now."  She pushes me against the wall

"Janet calm down."

"Toni I'm not gonna play with you." She was dead on me

"Nobody's playing."

"Call him if you want to, you won't be walking up out of here."

"Is that a threat?" I arched my eyebrow

"No babygirl that's a promise." She let me go walking away. I only had one question to pose...

What the hell I got myself into?