*

The next day.

Lena was kicking the soccer ball hard as she could; she couldn't miss practice just because of her anger and heart break towards Darien. Soccer was her dream sport and she wasn't going to let him stop her from doing what she loves. But being angry towards him just made her fiercer player.

Emily dodged the fast coming ball and it hit the neck, "Jeez, Lena, calm down with whatever the problem! You could have killed me with that kick!”

"Sorry!” she called.

Her coach blew the whistle for a time out break and Lena went over to her water bottle. He came up to her and gave her a concern look, "Are you alright, Lena? You seem really tense and angry.”

"I'm fine.” she said. "I just been having a bad day.”

"Well not that I'm really complaining cause you've actually been impressing me today more than ever, but I think I've never seen you with an angry expression before.", he said. "Is it family trouble?”

Lena sighed, not wanting to talk about it. "No, Coach Myers.”

"Okay.", he said. "Is it a boy?”

Lena cheeks flushed and she couldn't look at her coach, but the answer was on her face.

He sighed, "Lena, you have a match next Friday and you can't let a boy get in the way of the game.”

"I know, I know!” she said. "Look, Coach, he won’t, I promise. Nothing going to get in the way of me bring home that trophy.”

He smiled and patted her back, "Good.", he said. "Okay, ladies, three more minutes than we start again!”

Lena fixed her ponytail in the meantime; yesterday after crying the whole day, she decided she wasn't going to worry about Darien at the moment. Her coach is right; no boy will be getting in the way of her and soccer. She's has been doing soccer way before Darien came. She sighed, knowing it was going to be hard. It was just hard coming to school today and he didn't even look at her. She wasn't even herself today since she wore sweat pants, a t-shirt, her hair was up in a ponytail, and she had no trace of makeup. She looked like just got out of bed cause well since, she did.

It was time to go back out in the field and she and another girl were up to starting kicking the ball. Coach held the ball up between them and threw it up in the air. When it came down, Lena was the first to kick it towards the goalie.

She smelt a sent in the air and she turned her head a little to see Darien walking pass the soccer field to leave. She lost it and her wolf kicked in as she kicked the ball up in the air and with her leg and good thrust, she kicked the ball towards Darien and it flew right over to him and hit him in the side of his head and he was knocked to the ground

She was shocked at first, not believing she just did that! Her hands came up to her mouth since she just hurt her mate! Then realization kicked in and when he got up, pissed as ever, she give him a tight evil smirk before glaring at him.