Finding My Way Back To You

It's been days, weeks, months still the war goes on and on. Everytime Shen Wei groups killed a Dragon City soldiers he will try to see if its Zhao Yunlan.

     His Didi noticing his spacing at the war. "Gege! Focus!" His Didi said.  "I can't what if I killed him! Didi! I can't killed my husband!" Said Shen Wei.

     While in Yunlan place, "Stop looking for Shen Wei! Everytime you killed a soldier your shouting Shen Wei's name!" Said Da quing.  Suddenly Yunlan hold Da quing's both shoulder I'm afraid Da quing! What if I killed him! It will drive me crazy!" Said Yunlan.

     Suddenly their commander called Yunlan. "Hey! You! You'll be private first class for now on!" Said his commander. "Wait! Lou Cheng is private first class sir!" Said Yunlan.
"Oh! That! He died a minute ago! Your now replacing him!" Private first class officer Zhao!" Said his commander. Both Yunlan and Da quing look at each other in disbelief. As Yunlan said, "Sir! Yes! Sir!" He said.

     Yunlan you'll be in charge of the left area guard it with your life don't let anyone pass there! Understand!" His commander shout. " Sir! Yes! Sir!" Yunlan shout. "Take your post now!" Said His commander. As Yunlan salute his leader he went to his new team leaving Da quing to the camp. "Good luck Yunlan!" He whispered to himself.

      When night came as the team of Yunlan resting in a dugout. Somebody shout from above. "Enemies! Twelve o'clock!" One of the soldier near a tree branch shout.
Yunlan's heart wants to explode in nervousness. As he command to open fire. Guns, bombs and shouting of soldiers heard throughout the night. Yunlan to win the fight so one day, he might see Shen Wei again.

     While Shen Wei on the other hand is loosing the fight his focus is some where else. "Let my husband be safe!" He always pray that from above. While killing his enemies.

     Until one day he didn't expect an ambush came making Shen Wei's and Yunlan's group fight face to face. As guns and men screaming echoing the area. Shen Wei tried reloading his gun as an enemy pointed a gun to him. "Put your hands up!"

*End of Flashback*

      "Sir! Did you find the enemy's leader!" Shout one of the soldiers. That running toward them
"Shen Wei put your gun down! Believe in me! I'm your husband! Hurry!" Whispered Yunlan to him.

     As Shen Wei put the gun down. Yunlan laid Shen Wei down the ground while he took some blood from the dead soldier and put it on Shen Wei's body. "Pretend that your dead!" Yunlan said. As Shen Wei nod and close his eyes and tried not to breath.

    As the soldier came. "Sir did you killed him?" He ask. "Are you blind I killed him and his lying there!" Said Yunlan. "But why I don't hear a gun shot?" Yunlan hit his head. "Are you deaf I shot him two times! Now leave! And let's go back to the base!" Said Yunlan as he place back his pistol in his gun carriage. While the soldier rubbed his head and run back.

     As Yunlan about to leave. "Where you think your going?!" Ask Shen Wei. As he stand up. "Going back to base?" He said. "You don't even give a kiss to your wife?" He suddenly pulled Yunlan to a wall and kiss him hungrily. Making Yunlan shocked and tried to stop him. "Wifey! What are you doing?! My men is still here! We can't do it here?!" He shout. "Run away with me Yunlan!" He suddenly whispered back to him while nuzzling his neck.

      "What are you crazy?! They are all over us! You should leave now before my men came back here! I don't want you to be caught!" As he tried to shoved Shen Wei. While Yunlan tried to remove his hold. He didn't anticipate that Shen Wei will knock him down by the nape.  And took him to his hidden escape route.

      At the end of the route a Jeep is waiting for them. "Sorry Yunlan! I don't want to loose you again. As he place the unconcious Yunlan to the Jeep and drive away going to the mountain side. As another vehicle is waiting for them a blue Toyota car.

     While Shen Wei change his clothes. He took another clothes for Yunlan and change it as well. And lift him up and carried him to another car. As he drive away from the war zone into a small village were no one knows them. As he pass the village and went to the center of the forest were a cottage is waiting for them.

     Yunlan stir a little as Shen Wei lift him up and went inside the house.
"Where are we?" He ask. As Shen Wei laid him back to bed. "In our new home. He said. "Oh! Our new home!" When he was about to sleep. "What?!" He suddenly sit up.

    He suddenly scan the place. "Shen Wei we need to go back! We will be slander mutiny here! If we get caught!" Said Yunlan. "And what we will become if we come back to them? Enemies again! I don't want to loose you! Yunlan!" He suddenly went beside him. "Aren't you happy you have your wifey back?!" He ask.
While doing his doe eyes.

       Suddenly Yunlan realize that his free now and with his wifey by his side. "Your right! I don't want to loose you too! All right I'll be living here with you! For now on!" Said Yunlan. As Shen Wei hugged him back and kiss his head. "You won't regret your decision! I'll be a good wife to you!" He said.

     While in the base of Yunlan, "How can you loose your leader! When you have defeated all the enemies!" Said the commander.  We should be celebrating here! And Yunlan should be a Specialist right now!" Said the commander. "What's going on?! Where's Yunlan! I mean Private first class Zhao?!" Ask Da quing. One of the soldiers pull him in a corner, "His missing and funny thing sir the corpse of the commander of the enemy is gone as well. Commander Shen Wei." Said the soldier. "Shen Wei? It couldn't be? Wei wei?" Da quing think.