Chapter 24 :Sailboat

Start from the beginning

"Nicklaus what the hell !" I slapped his shoulder at his ridiculous idea.

"Ouch ! Okay a party?"I slapped the back of his head this time, without saying a word I disapproved.

"Ouch! STOP! What about talking him to bar." I held no sympathy and smacked his forehead.

"OUCH ! DARN IT !"

"What is going on here?"Aiden rubbed his sleepy eyes and walked over to us.

"Nicklaus suggested we take you to a bar for your birthday ". Aiden looked at Nicklaus in pain and hit the back of head. I giggled as Nicklaus ran away , he has been abused a lot today. Aiden sat on his chair and held my hands.

"I want to spend time with you on my birthday ." He rubbed the side of my face and kissed my palms. Leaning into his aroma , I leaned over and kissed him. He responded by allowing me take over.

"No I got it ! You invite your friends over, I'll get a poker house dealer and you guys play poker. I know you love poker , it will be fun."

He held onto me tighter and rubbed my hands. "Fine but I get to have you afterwards." He stood up , kissed my forehead and walked the paint upstairs.

Crap, I am not sexy anymore.What am I going to do. I texted a guy who can be the poker dealer and he agreed.

Walking upstairs I saw Aiden painting the room. I smiled then I decided , I will paint him a painting for his office. He loves soccer so i will paint him ,as a child ,holding a soccer ball and kicking it to his dad. He will either love it or hate it. Luckily I have a photo to help me. I saw him struggling with the outline so I helped him. But walked to my studio to work on his gift.

Nicklaus left around 9 for personal reasons. He is probably having sex and he is allowed to at his age.

Aiden and I were curled up in a blanket watching fight club for the millionth time. He knows all the lines and moves. I lean into his shoulder and he kisses the side of my head.

"I love you Sonneblume, I need you here forever". I leaned and kissed him but the doorbell rang. Aiden stood up and looked through the window. He groaned and looked at me ." It is the devil. "

I giggled and opened the door to see James and daniel. Daniel is a mutual friend of Aiden and james but he steers clear of there fued.

"Hey butternut".James smiled and kissed my forehead while daniel hugged me. Daniel shook Aiden hand but James passed right by him.

"Why are you two here". Aiden gave them a stern look and sat back on the couch.

"Well I came to see my butternut baby , and daniel came to play halo."

I chuckled and grabbed james hand.I lead him upstairs to show him the baby room .

"Woah this is all so real now"James slowly ran his hands on the wall and looked at me. I smiled and looked straight at his eyes." It is almost too real".

James grabbed my hands and sighed "I wish I could have been with you...more." I looked at him with confusion and pulled away.

"What do you mean?" He just laughed and walked downstairs, leaving me shocked. What do I say to that?

I slowly waddled downstairs to see Aiden and Daniel playing halo and James looked at me.I walked to aiden and sit right next to him.

James groans as Aiden grabs my hand and kisses my cheek.

Aiden looks at James with hatred and leans in and kisses me , full on the lips.

"STOP!" James shouts and stands up. I gasp and pull away from Aiden. Aiden smirked and stood up.

"What James ! I can not love my girlfriend!"Aiden voice boomed in the room and I jumped a bit.

"Not in front of me , everything you touch ,you destroy !"

"Screw you James , you are jealous".

"Of you Aiden , please ! How can I be jealous by a fake!"

I gulped and looked at Daniel for help. But when I looked for Daniel he was spitting out the door. I rolled my eyes and stared back at my man and my friend.

"Get over it , Hill!"

"No I will never! You know what , melody the only reason he wanted you in the first place is -"

"Don't say it , I will kill you!"

"He wanted to prank me , but he feel for you and won you OVER! "

I looked down and shed a tear .I looked at a angry Nicklaus walking in the door. He saw my tears and walked over to me, rubbing my forehead.

"Are you okay?" He whispered into my ear as they still shouted at each other. I shook my head no and he frowned.

"James get a life and leave us alone".

"I can't , I LOVE YOU MELODY ROSE COOPER! I ALWAYS HAVE!"

I have had enough of this , he couldn't love me.

Holding onto nicklaus hand , I started to walk upstairs but not without a few words.

"James , you do not love me more than a friend. You had many chances but blew them all up when you slept with girls after a date we had."my voice was raspy and I made it to the top.

I looked at the time and saw 12:21 am. I smiled and looked down at the two steaming faced men." Happy birthday Aiden,Have fun sleeping on the couch ." I blew a air kiss and slammed my bedroom door.

I could still hear yelling downstairs. I groaned and checked my email to see a surprising letter for a unknown.

I opened the email to see that aiden mother is out on bail.

Can this day get any worse? I looked down and saw a spider on my foot.

I guess it can...

I just walked to bed and looked at baby book I had on there. I saw the baby name book and looked through it . What should his name be.

-------

CONTEST TIME

HELP ME GIVE THE BABY BOY A NAME!

Winner will get the a shout out. I give out shoutout to only people who deserve it so her is your chance.Give me a unique, good boy first name and middle name.

Give me as much as you want but take in to consideration melody and Aiden's personality.

Good luck

----------------------

Sorry I hate being a senior it is too time consuming.

Here is another install ment of this book.

Please like and comment.

And if you love 18+ older book , I know a author who has that.

Here is a small preview to Anastasia Swanepoel book

Falling for me (18+) With her beautiful elfin features, lithesome body, and elegant poise; Scarlett Black finds herself amongst distraction of a certain political Adonis. Newly promoted and on the hunt for a night of satisfactory bliss, Scarlett has the wanton eye of every man in the prestigious Rose Bar that night, including his. He's charming, sexy, seductive, and impossible for Scarlett resist, especially as he would turn out to be the all powerful American Senator, who just so happens to be running for president soon. Determined to exude the perfect seduction of this powerful, and inevitably wealthy god, Scarlett embarks on a mission to achieve what she never thought she could possibly ever want. A husband. Fuelled by her impervious ambitions to live the life deemed ideal by fellow social climbers; Scarlett will do just about anything to have the Senators diamond ring on her finger. And things might just be going her way. (For mature audiences 18+)

There you guys go. Check out the book.

And if case I don't see ya , good afternoon , good evening, and good night.