"Im just playing dumb ass" Black told her while cracking up laughing.

Nae didn't care if Quincy had a baby or not but it's the fact that he ain't tell her. She lowkey felt like he betrayed her of some sort but she's glad it isn't his baby though.

"Nae dumb ass was going no where anyway" Quincy said calmly with his eyes clothes as he was still laying down.

"So, yall not gone tell me who baby this is ?" Nae asked being serious.

"This Quincy god daughter" Ka'liyah finally told her.

"Aww she is so pretty" Nae said as she picked the baby up and played with her. To everybody's surprise Aaliyah( the baby) didn't cry or fuss because normally she does. It even caused Quincy to peek his eyes open.

"Why yall looking at us like that ?" Nae asked as she scrunched up her face.

"Cause Aaliyah mean ass usually doesnt like people but clearly she like you" Quincy told her as he closed his eyes again.

He was extremely tired due to the fact ge been trying to solve what happened at the trap.

"Duh, she like me im her god momma the fuck" Nae said as she continued to play with baby Aaliyah. When Nae said that Quincy smiled to himself.

"Well forget about my baby then" Melani scoffed.

"Girl you know your baby my god baby actually my first god baby, she my god baby cause Quincy her god father so be cool off us hating ass" Nae said referring to Aaliyah as she rolled her eyes at Melani.

"What's her name again ?" Nae asked.

"Aaliyah" Ka'liyah told her.

"Hey Aaliyah im Nae im your god mommy" Nae told Aaliyah in a babyish tone.

"Yayy !" Aaliyah said while clapping.

"Baby, give her to Ka'liyah and come upstairs with me right quick." Quincy told Nae, and she did as told and went upstairs. As soon as they got to Quincy room he fell out on the bed.

"You brought me up here to watch you sleep." Nae scoffed. Quincy just smacked his lips and motioned for her to come here. She smacked her lips but did as told.

Quincy pulled her down on the bed and he cuddled up with her. He rested his head on Nae stomach as he brought his hands to her ass.

"Take a nap wimme" Quincy demamded. Which caused Nae to smack her lips and try to move.

"Nae stop fucking playing" Quincy said angrily. She smacked her lips once again and grabbed her phone and seen she had a missed call from her cousin. Nae and her cousin was extremely close but they fell off once, her cousin moved away.

"Hello" Nae said as she called her cousin back.

"Hey, cousin guess what" Jayda practically yelled through the phone in excitement.

"Im coming back down to Chicago !" She added before Nae could guess. Which caused Nae to sit up completely forgetting that Quincy was laying on her.

"Naveah, you finna make me mad" Quincy groaned. As he rolled on his side allowing Nae to get out the bed.

"Are you serious" Nae said as she walked into the bathroom.

"Yes, but the bad part is i have no where to stay" Jayda said with a sad town.

"Girl, come stay with me nobody lives there anymore but me" Nae told her totally forgetting about Kayla.

"Omg, okay bet but im packing right now ill call you later love you muah" Jayda said then hung up before Nae could say anything.