Cup Of Coffee .... Seriously...

Start from the beginning

Nandni: I want to go home..

Manik: Ok come let me drop you let's go...

Nandini:(whispered) No I'll go by........

Manik:(softly yet stern) Nandini I said Naa I'll drop u come and I don't want any arguments over here .

With this he make her stand and she wiped her tears and picked up her bag and both moved out of building. Manik opened the door for her and then sat on driving seat. Soon he started the journey where Nandini was just sitting quietly lost somewhere while he was driving as well as was looking at her. He was concerned for her would be an understatement. He was really not liking her silence. Her tears were making him restless he wanted to know the reason of her this state but doesn't wanted to disturb her by asking. All he was noticing her face which lost his glow. Soon he applied breaks and look at her who still was lost in her thoughts unaware of her surrounding He placed his hand on her shoulders bringing her out of trance.

Manik: Ummm your home...
.Nandini looked at him and then her left to see that her home came she sighed deeply and turned towards Manik who was looking at her with so much of concern that for once she felt like that there is someone....someone for her too but chucking her thoughts she gave a small smile to him and spoke...

Nandini: Thank u Sir and m sorry too...

When she smile Manik didn't felt the way he feel on her usual smile bcoz he know that it's not her real smile. When he saw Nandini was out of his car he frowned seeing her going. Don't know why her the scene back in the office flashed in his mind how vulnerable she was. He didn't wanted to leave her alone after seeing her so he fastly moved out of his car and rushed to her house. Nandini was about to close the door when Manik came and hold the door with his hand. Nandu got surprised seeing him while Manik smiled sheepishly at her to which Nandu frowned more.

Nandini: Umm Sir AAP..

Manik: Ahhh ya m yahan why can't I come here??

Nandini: Ah no no sir I...I didn't me .ant that...

Manik: I know sooooooooo can I come in???

Nandini felt weird but chucked it and let him come in. He moved inside followed by her. They were standing in the living area where Manik was looking around her house and said.

Manik: Umm beautiful house .

Nandini:(whispered) Thanks .. Have a seat..

Manik looked towards her and nooded his head and took a seat on the couch while Nandini was still standing there when Manik spoke .

Manik: Umm can I.. can I get a cup of coffee...

Nandini looked at him for one minute and then slowly nodded her head and moved towards kitchen while Manik when she went moved his hands through his hairs sighing frustratingly

Manik: What m doing asking for coffee seriously... You are so silly Manik Malhotra she must need rest the way she was crying but....  Why she was crying?? What had happened what's the reason of her that vulnerable state. Should I ask??? No Manik don't if u will ask maybe she will again start crying and I really don't know why but I don't wanna see her tears. It....it just hurt.... Godddd what the hell