When we reached the 4th gallery, she was quiet. For the first time, I get to see how the people saw my death. I get to see the awards, the news and all other information released about my death. I look at Leni and most of the time she's spacing out. When we're about to get out, we look at our picture near the exit and stared at it for a while.

"I remember you told me that you will not be here if not because of me," She suddenly told me.

"Totoo naman." I tell her.

"I heard those words from Jesse before. I know it is coincidence but sometimes I think that you have a lot of similarities with him." She let out a smile. "Kaya siguro ang gaan ng pakiramdam ko sa'yo and there were times I willingly let my guard down around you kasi you remind me of him." She finished as she look at me. 

We just look at each other for a while. 

"It's me, Leni,"

"Who?"

"The one you love."

She just chuckled. "There's only one Jesse."

"And he's here," I tell her as I held her chin and make her look at me. 

"My husband is already dead, sir."

--

When we got out of the museum, we were more awkward than we were when we entered. I do not know what I'm trying to prove to myself while doing this but I'm slowly losing hope and waking up to the reality I knew will happen. 

"Sir, you have a phone call." an aide whispered to me. 

"I'll take this one, Leni, excuse me."

"Sige sir."

I took the call. "Yes?"

"Is there a TV in front of you right now?"

"Sino ito?"

"Disqualification case laban kay incoming Vice President Grace Poe, hinatulan na ng PET - valid! Incoming Vice President Poe, napulitika daw!"

My eyes bulge upon hearing the sound bite. 

"Hello?"

"Keep your word, Jesse. Appoint Leni as your VP."

--

I knew it was Digong but I'm not so sure. I looked at Leni who's currently browsing her phone and might chance upon the breaking news. I knew I had to bring this up now because I do not know if I'll ever have another chance to talk to her like this.

"Mr. President?"

"Nabasa mo?"

"Paano po ito? Parang unfair din kay VP Grace, dati nadismiss naman ung kaso pero ngayon, nauphold na."

"Baka may bagong evidence against her."

She looked at me. "May alam po ba kayo dito sir?"

I had to laugh. "She ran with me. I should be asking you that question."

She laughed forcefully but she looked irritated. "Wala akong alam sir. Wala akong kakayahan at political capital para gawin ito. At bakit pa? Naging Vice President na ako."

"I believe you," I laughed and tapped her shoulder. "It's probably someone who has political capital and does not want her to be my VP. I wonder who," I tell her as I look at her and she looks back at me. 

Silence. 

"Kilala mo siya sir?"

"Sino?"

"That person who has political capital and does not want her to be your VP?"

I just continued to look at her. 

"Ikaw, Leni, kilala mo ba siya?"

I can see in her big, beautiful eyes that she is getting it. I do not know how she's going to react to what she may know but she smiled widely after.

"Hindi sir."

--

"Kung sakali, Leni, would you agree to be VP again?" I asked her. I know, it's a dumb, giveaway question that compromises my position but I still ask her. She continued to smile, but her eyes softer.

"Hmm, depende siguro sino mag-ask sa akin sir," She said, her eyes twinkling. I laughed.

"If si Mayor Rody siguro mag-ask sa'yo, o-oo ka no?" I ask teasingly and she smiled widely. 

"I-aask ba niya ako, Mr. President?"

--

As I ride my car, I decided to take the chance. I may have dropped a lot of things to Leni because her smile looks different since the news about Grace's disqualification surfaced but I don't care - I may never see her again if I do not take this chance. 

"Leni,"

"Yes, Mr. President?" Her wide smile, still there. 

"If ako mag-ask sa'yo to be the VP if Grace's disqualification will be final, will you accept?"

Her smile suddenly vanished, her face suddenly serious. 

"Bakit ako?"

"Bakit hindi? We could have run together di ba?"

She smiled again, slowly. "Pero you chose Grace, sir."

"Leni,"

She shook her head, still smiling. "Pag-isipan ko sir. You can appoint anyone you like din naman, I've had my day as VP, puwede na iba naman."

"Think about it. You can continue to do your programs as VP if you'll be VP again, but this time,

The President will support it."

--

"Hello?"

"Did she said yes to you?"

It was Rody.

"Di pa, but I did my best." I tell him. 

"Honor your word, she should be your Vice."

"What if she says no?"

"Di ba dapat sa'yo ko itanong yan, Jesse?"

--