Spider Gwen I : Pt 10

Start from the beginning

Frank: Yes sir.

Frank walks out George's office and shuts the door. Outside of the office and officer see's Frank walk out and steps out of the building to make a call  from and old phone

MATT MURDOCK'S HOME  - 1:20 PM

Matt is doing pullups but then a Henchmen calls out his name

Henchmen: Mr. Murdock, there is a call for you.

Matt extends his hand so the henchmen can hand him the phone. The henchmen gives him the phone.

Matt: Yes?

Police officer: Stacy is still on to you.

Matt sighs, and stops for a moment.

Police officer: Should proceed with the plan?

Matt: Yes, tonight you may proceed.

Matt hangs up the phone. And gives it to his henchmen.

Matt: Round up 3 of our men, for a job.

Henchmen: Yes sir.

The henchmen leaves and Matt continues to do more pullups.

HALLWAY THAT LEADS UP TO GWEN'S ROOM- Gwen's house 3:00 PM

Arthur knocks on the door.

Arthur: Gwen?

Gwen is on the inside

Gwen: Yeah? (Weak tone)

Arthur notices that Gwen responds with a weak tone.

Arthur: What's a matter? Are you okay?

Gwen: I got PMS.

Arthur: Oh... Do you want some snacks or ibuprofen, or maybe some tea?

Gwen: No I'm just gonna...

Cuts to:

GWEN'S BEDROOM - Gwen's house - 3:00PM

Gwen:... Stay in here the rest of the day if that's okay?

Gwen is getting ready to go out, she is planning on getting out through the window.

Arthur : I was planning on going to the grocery store, you want me to get you anything?

Gwen: Some oreos would be fine thanks.

Arthur: Okay, Imma go then, love you.

Arthur walks away

Gwen: Love you!

Gwen starts to crawl out of her window. "Rebel girl by Bikini Kill" starts playing because she goes to test out her powers once again.

CURT CONNORS HOUSE - HOME LABATORY - 7:00 PM

Billy is bringing sandwiches for his dad and him for them to proceed with their experiments.

Billy: Hey dad, I couldn't find ham in the fridge but I found bologna, now I know you don't like bologna but...

Billy see's his dad passed out on the floor.

Billy: Dad!

He runs towards him to see what happened to him, but he is shocked to see his father has the arm he was missing.

Billy: Dad?

Curt inhales sharply and wakes up to see his arm.

Curt: Oh my God, I can't believe it.

Billy: Dad did you...?

Curt: Billy bring the camera.

Billy: But...

Curt: Bring it now!

Billy brings the camera and starts taking pictures, Billy noticed that there is bunch of pictures that were taken in burst mode and shows the process of how his father injected himself, how he passed out and how the arm grew back while he was out.

Billy: Dad...

Curt: What is it son? Did you take the pictures yet.

Billy: No, umm I'll take them right now.

Curt: Okay let me just.

Curt starts posing in a very cheesy dad way, Curt feels proud of what he has accomplished.

Curt: I guess the serum works faster in humans right?

Billy: Dad how could you?

Curt: I know you are worried son, but look at me so I am fine, I am better than fine, I am ecstatic. I have my arm back, and this will change the lives of thousands of people all around the world.

Billy: What if there are side effects?

Curt: What? A little nap never hurt anyone.

Billy: No, Dad you are not thinking clearly!

Curt: On the contrary, my mind has never been clearer to see the future.

Billy stays silent for a moment because he is scared for his father well being.

Billy: Dad I know that it is inimaginable what you went through...

Curt: No, Billy, You don't know, because you know why, people like you will never know what it is like to live like us, they will never know, you... You will...

Starts hitting the table with force with each word.

Curt: Never, Know!

The table breaks in half Billy is astonished.

Curt: I'm sorry, I got a little carried away. Will you excuse me.

He leaves the lavatory and Billy stares at the broken table scared but at the same time interested in what his father could do. Evidently to him the serum gave him strength to break the table.