Spider Gwen I : Pt 2

George Stacy is sitting in his office the suddenly a man with round sunglasses walks in to his office.
Matt: Captain, long time no see

George: Mr. Murdock - George seems discomforted by his arrival.
Matt: How has life treated you Captain? - He walks and sits on the chair in front of him.
George: Fine, just fine... - George is now suspicious - How has it been for you Mr. Murdock?
Matt: It has been good for the most part Captain, although there is something that has disturbed my household.
George leans back in his chair very attentive listening.
Matt: It has come to my attention your men have been watching from "a far" my every day. Is there something you want to tell me, Captain?
George leans over.
George: No, do you Mr. Murdock?
Matt has a fake smile on his face.
Matt: I care about my privacy, Captain, I'm sure you understand.
There is a small silence...
Matt: Your daughter would surely appreciate it
George is shocked, he doesn't even have a picture of her for those same reasons.
Matt: What was her name again?... Gwendolyn, is it?
George is gripping his hand trying not to punch him right now. Matt leans in...
Matt: Don't mess with me Captain, if you do, my men will act in the snap of a finger. - Matt gets up and walks away from the office and George has worried look on his face, he inmediately grabbs his phone and calls his brother.

NORMAN OSBORNE HOUSE

Norman is sitting on a chair in his office he receives a phone call from his office phone.
Norman: Mr. Murdock.
Matt: Mr. Osborne, my men tell me that he confessed.
Norman: Where is it?
Matt: It's being delivered to you Mr. Osborne.
There is a knock on the door.
Matt: A deal is deal, we make the delivery, you pay my guys and we are straight.
What Matt says is being said while Norman walks to the door with ith a brief case.
Norman opens the door and gives them the briefcase and in return he receives a another briefcase that is not bulky that the on has given to them. Norman closes the door and takes his brief case down to his labatory in his home.
When he gets there he puts on his gloves and opens the briefcase a plastic cube with a spider inside.

3:30 Student waiting area

Gwen is standing on the students waiting area. A car arrives and stops in front of Gwen.
Arthur: Hey kid!
She opens the door and gets inside the car.
Gwen: Oh good it's you.
Arthur: Come on kid get in.

Gwen gets on and the car is in motion now
A

rthur: So how was it?
Gwen: This teacher that thought that I wasn't paying attention and assumed that I didn't know anything about biology, and gave the right answer
Arthur: Really?
Gwen: Yes, you taught me well Uncle Arthur. Pass aux cord
Arthur passes the aux cord to Gwen.
Gwen: Oh I know you like this one.
She presses play and it's Picture book by The Kinks. The start banging their heads.
Arthur: You know me too well.
Gwen laughs, they both start singing to the song. This a very great bonding moment.
Arthur: Hey you do remember about tonight?
Gwen: Yep.
ARTHUR: Oh come on!
Gwen: What
Arthur: Gwen you and your father really talk about your diffences
Gwen: Nope, no way, I'm tired of it, I can't talk to him without him screaming at me
Arthur: Okay but you scream back
Gwen: He doesn't listen to me when I try to explain to him I believe and what I believe in. I'm not even asking him to believe in what I believe in I'm just asking him to understand.
Arthur: Well you have a way of doing it. - Arthur starts to tease in a friendly way with Gwen
Gwen: And who do you think I get that from? - Gwen chuckles while saying that.
Suddenly they abruptly stop the car, there was a fellow male student crossing the street without looking. They are both shocked looking at the student that is shocked as well.
Gwen: Oh my God.
The kid looked sad and mouthed sorry to them, then he walked away.
Arthur: Wow that scared the hell out of me?
Gwen: Yeah.
They both laugh about then the drive away.