The Lovers: Snow white

You walked around the Large manor with Valerius leading you in front, you haven't seen anything like this place before. All shiny,bright,and beautiful every thing you see was unique,It was like something you would read from a book, Valerius shifted his eyes to take a quick look at you as you walked behind him in astonishment "enjoying yourself, witch?" He asked with that same unimpressed voice as you nodded "absolutely" You answered "then maybe you'd like to see this room then" Valerius opened the large mahogany door to a ball room, it wasn't as large as Count Lucio's but still really noble and gleaming, there were paintings and large windows and as well as chandeliers but there was one thing out of the ordinary, a small fluffy White cat with a collar which was bedazzled with what seemed to be jewels sat on one of the window sides licking at its paw "Counsl... is that.." he then crouched down with his hands open as if to give a hug "princess, daddy's home" the white cat heard Valerius's voice and jumped down the window side running straight to its owner's arms, you stood there completely impressed that such an uptight counsl could be such a crazy cat lady, but they do say you shouldn't judge a book by its cover... if that's even the right words to put it.

Valerius lifted up the white cat, playing with it as you couldn't help but smile at him, it wasn't until he noticed your idiotic smiling and staring "what's the matter witch?" He asked returning to his unplayful mood as he did so "I just never thought you'd be a cat person" you said making Valerius smile once again "I tried those pesky dogs Lucio has in his palace but they all just seem to enjoy ruining my pillow cases" he said arms crossed as the both of you walked back to the living room "So what's this little angel's name?" You asked as Valerius stroked the soft fur of the Snow White cat making the small creature purr "Princess..." Valerius answered as you tried your best to keep in your laughter "well... that's her first name" he added as the cat reached out its paw to you "I see my princess likes you..how interesting" Valerius said as you held the cat's paw making it meow as you happily stroked  its Snow White fur "she seems very peaceful" you said making Valerius laugh "she is much like me, always fond of gossips and rumors, and well pretty..."  You laughed at his words as he just smiled silently "does that mean Princess loves wine too?" You asked jokingly "heavens no! She would rather drink milk" you nodded "I see..."

The two of you were back in the Living room with Valerius still clutching on the the tiny white cat as you sat on the  couch in front of him "Valerius..." you called out his name as he looked back at you "yes?" He said as you hesitated to ask "what was in the letter I gave you... you looked so upset" you asked as his eyes widened in surprise "well...you see... it's a family member..." he said as you raised an eyebrow "it's one of your parents isn't it?" You asked making the Counsl fall silent, making you know for sure you have guessed correctly.