| 4 |

Kira POV
—/—|—\—

THE SPLENDID THING ABOUT FALLING APART SILENTLY IS THAT YOU CAN START OVER AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE

1 year later

The leader of the new and upcoming League of Villains, my boss, Shigaraki Tomura was nothing short of a man-child. He was selfish, immature, dependent, demanding, and had angry tantrums just like a child. I questioned how someone like him was made to be the leader. To order and direct us, well specifically Kurogiri and I as there was currently, no one else. But, I suppose his quirk, Decay acted as a redeeming quality due to its destructive abilities.

Personally, I hadn't seen his true appearance. He was always covered by that ominous and strange hand who he called 'father.' He was a strange individual. But, there was one time where I had happened to glance at his face without the hand. He was unsightly; deathly pale, wrinkly skin, and chapped rough lips that were coming apart at the seams, and visible scars.

For quite some time nothing interesting was happening. Ever since my joining there were no new members. I had been sent on missions here and there, but nothing worth telling. It felt like busywork to me and at times like these, I wondered why my old boss had forced me here. Well, he had paid Tomura a large sum of money and after some other deals, I had joined this dying League.

"Kurogiri, Master says we are ready to start our mission and kill the Symbol of Peace. Those fake pro-heroes," Tomura informed us as he sat down on a stool at the bar where Kurogiri, my comrade was cleaning glasses. It was no secret that Tomura deeply despised and hated heroes. If he was given the option to kill every single hero in the world he would take it in a heartbeat. I didn't share the man's view of heroes. I didn't particularly care for heroes, villains, or vigilantes. I never spoke out on my thoughts as they weren't important and I didn't want to anger the child.

"Of course, Tomura Shigaraki. We will make our debut soon and introduce ourselves to the world as the League of Villians," My ears perked at Kurogiri words and I started to intently listen to their now interesting conversation. Any publicity and attention were good. At last, we were finally doing something. I wasn't going to lie and say that I wasn't at least curious and interested in our mission.

"I can't wait to see All Might's last breath as his face twist into fear," Tomura growled in excitement and tore at the skin at his neck. He had a mechanism for doing this action whenever he was angry, excited, or anticipating something. Red marks littered his neck and flakes of skin were caught underneath his nails and blood rose to the surface of his open wounds. Kurogiri quickly lectured him to which Tomura growled and muttered indistinct nothingness. I assumed he told Kurogiri to shut up.

Kurogiri paused after stopping the man from further ruining his skin and glanced at me, "Kira, are you prepared? You don't seem to be listening." I put my foot down and pushed myself off the wall and made my way towards the two unusual looking men. "I've always hated that nasty attitude of yours. You should answer a question when someone is talking to you," It was laughable how much of a hypocrite Tomura was. He was one to talk. His entire demeanor and attitude were that of a child who would sob on the floor of a grocery store and refuse to get up causing a scene.

I retorted, "Tomura, you really shouldn't lecture someone on their attitude when all you do is act like a child." Ever since I had become accustomed to life here I became rather sharp-tongued. I carefully glanced at Tomura from the corner of my eye to find that he was glaring intently at me with hatred with that one beady ruby-colored eye. The last time I had seen that look in his eye when we first met.