Just as she came, Kwan caught drip into his mouth and slowly lowered her down. Reaching behind him, he cut the shower off and stared down at her as she tried to catch her breath.

"Are yuh still mad?" He asked.

"No,"

Lifting her up, Kwan opened her shower door and stepped out, once they got back in her room, he laid her back and pushed his dick inside her inch by inch until his full length was inside her.

"What are you doing?" She asked nervously.

"Keep yur eyes on mi," he replied as he began to make love to her.

It was different from any other time he's been gentle with her, but she could feel and understand that he was telling her, he loved her without actually saying it and that warmed her heart right up.

"I... love you Kwan," she whimpered with tears in her eyes.

Grabbing her face gently, Kwan connected their lips and kissed her slowly as he continued with his slow rhythm. He wanted her to feel what he wasn't ready to say and he prayed she understood him, he needed her to understand him.

Pulling from the intense kiss, Kwan locked eyes with her watery ones as he went slower.

He was really confessing his love for her without using his words and it was becoming too much for her to handle.

"Don't leave me," she cried softly.

"I love you Kwan,"

Resting his forehead against hers, Kwan intertwined their fingers and held them above her head as he rotated his hips inside her slower sure to hit every spot.

With tears falling down the side of her face and her repeatedly telling him how much she loved him, Kwan kept his eyes closed as he allowed her voice to control his movements until his pace quickened.

Allowing her to cum twice, he hit her with deep, long strokes until he came and shortly after she came again. With his dick still hard inside her, Kwan kissed on her neck before attempting to pull out but she stopped him.

"Don't stop... not yet,"

"Ride mi," he said looking at her but she shook her head.

She tried to speak but her words got caught up in her throat and she covered her face in embarrassment. He knew there was a chance he fucked up but he needed her to know he felt the same.

"Yuh want mi to continue?" He asked wiping away her tears and she nodded slowly.

"Please?"

Grabbing her hand, Kwan placed it over his heart allowing her to feel just how scared this whole thing made him.

"I understand," she spoke softly.

Holding onto her hips, Kwan leaned down and kissed her slowly as he moved inside her slower than before.

Each time his dick slid out of her just momentarily her pussy sucked him right back in and clenched around him afraid of him leaving.