She was his best friend before anything but also had his heart... his soul, without even knowing it.

***

            It was 9 in the morning and Kwan was in the middle of listening to Lil Wayne, Grown Man featuring Curren$y as he worked out. He wasn't aware that the walls were thin until Ayanna entered the living room looking completely pissed off.

"For real? It's too early for this Kwan," she sighed cutting the tv off.

Staring at her mid push-up, Kwan glanced at the tv then back at her and sat up. "Yuh could've just turned it down,"

"You should have done that, we're not back in Jamaica, I have neighbors out here,"

"Yuh are only here for two weeks, calm di hell down lil bit," he chuckled cutting the tv back on.

Rolling her eyes, she headed back to her room and Kwan laughed to himself before resuming his workout.

After an hour, he headed inside her room and caught her just as she was stepping inside the shower.

"Don't come in here now, you could've let me get some rest but you wanted to be childish,"

"I wuz playin Ya, why yuh so cranky?" He asked stepping in behind her.

Ignoring him, she washed herself off in silence and moved away whenever he tried to touch her.

"Wah did I do Ya?" He asked turning the shower head and made her look at him.

"Nothing, I'm just tired," she mumbled putting her face rag up.

Studying her briefly, Kwan smirked as he towered over her. "Yuh still afraid to ask for it?"

"Ask for what?"

"Stop playing," he chuckled tilting her chin and kissed her deeply before kissing down her neck, sucking on her nipples, he licked down her stomach until he lowered to his knees and placed her left leg over his shoulder.

"Not in here Kwan," she worried, not wanting to fall.

"Relax," he told her before flicking his tongue against her clit.

Tilting her head back, she gripped his hair and whimpered softly as he tongue kissed her pussy before lapping his tongue inside her slowly.

With one hand hitting the shower wall repeatedly, Ayanna had the other gripping his hair as if her life depended on it as she grinded against his face.

"Don't stopppp" She moaned bucking her hips faster as he slipped in a faster and pumped it inside her quickly.

With her stomach tightening, Kwan wrapped her other leg around his neck and stood up as he slurped and sucked the life out of her. Ayanna was crying out his name in a praise with her head tilted back against the wall.

Falling over wasn't anywhere on her mind, the power of his tongue had her ready to speak in tongues if the Lord himself allowed her.