7:15

The bright morning sun is streaming down through my blinds and onto my face as I wake up. It's 6:15. I have an hour and a half to get ready before Luke is here to pick me up for school. With that thought I drag myself out of bed and into the shower. I picked out a pair of skinny jeans and a simple thee quarter sleeve shirt along with my high tops. I straighten my hair and do my make up. Simple. By now it's 7:00.

I walked down the stairs in my house to the kitchen to find some food. As I rummage through the fridge to find food I find the carton of eggs. I get out the pan and make 5 scrambled eggs. By the time I'm done eating it's only 7:15. I'm a fast eater. I looked out my kitchen window towards Luke's house. He was standing outside next to his car and loading his backpack in. He summoned me outside so I grabbed my bags walked outside only to meet him. He introduced me to his family his mom her name is Catherine ,his dad Charlie his younger brother Matthew and his younger sister Skylynn. They were all very nice and pleased to meet me. Luke and I got in the car and started towards school. "Your family is really nice", I said with a smile on my face while looking at him.

"Yeah, their pretty cool." he responds.

"What's Matthews story? I mean he looks nothing like you."

"Oh yeah um, Matthew is technically my cousin. his parents were killed by some animal two years ago." he informed me.

"Oh I'm so sorry. That must have been hard for all of you."

"It's okay, his parents weren't that great of people anyway. They were abusive to him and each other. In my opinion they got what they deserved." He finished as we pulled up to the school.

"Hey, I'm going home for lunch of you would like to join me," Luke said.

"Will it be okay with your parents?"

"You just met them... What do you think?"

"Okay I will meet you at your car at 12:15." I finished as I headed to my first class with a grin on my face. It felt as if school wouldn't hurry fast enough.

--________authors note_______

Hello everyone! I hope that you enjoy this little blurp of a chapter. Let me know what you think and sorry it's so short. And I haven't updated in a while. I love you all! XOXOXOXOX! Josie! Don't forget to add to your library for updates!