chapter 19 hidden strings

Start bij het begin

"and to control the bodies of the dead" Alex said, making some of us gasp.

"his presence, even in short period of time. is very corrupting." Azura said.

"Anankos's magic is likely all that keeps king Garon alive at this point..." Alex said.

"his nothing more then a servant" Azura said.

"he was ugly anyways" Luna said, earning a slap on the head by me.

"I can't-" Xander said but was cut of by Azura.

"Anankos is using king Garon as a puppet to create wars and destroy the world" Azura said.

"that's not...I don't want to believe it, but that would explain father's strange behaver....that dammed dragon is going to pay! why would he do this?!" Leo asked, angerly.

"he wants to destroy the four strongest kingdoms rivals to valla- nohr, hoshido, Sagara, and kalos." Alex said.

"with them ruined, he can conquer the other kingdom with little resistance" Azura said.

"some of you have already encountered invisible enemies outside valla" Alex said.

"those are soldiers of valla and servants to Anankos." Cookie said.

"with his magic, he is able to send them from valla to other place" Azura said.

"he used them to make hoshido and nohr believe they were attacking each other." Alex said.

"and that caused us to launch real attacks at one another in retaliation" Xander said.

"way to speak of the obvious, big bro" Cookie said, rolling her pink and blood red, baby blue, live green eyes.  She is starting to get bold.

"...exactly like what happened to us in crykensia." Xander said.

"ah! so for us to save the world...we have to defeat this silent dragon!" Ryoma said.

"correct." Alex said, snapping (her/his) fingers.

"that's our ultimate goal." Azura said.

"I have only have two questions. Azura, Alex, since you both know so much about these events...who are you two really? and why does Cookie, Kagura and Deylan know about this place?" Xander asked.

"Azura and Alex took me here a few years ago" Kagura said.

"I was just walking around here looking for something then I fall in" Deylan said.

"I...read about it in my dad's diary." Cookie said, playing with her hands in embarrassment.

"..." Azura and Alex said nothing.

"we are a princess and step-(princess/prince)... of valla" Azura said. Shocking everyone besides Kamui, Me, Dark and Luna.

"what?!" Xander asked shocked.

"then you both are originally from this kingdom? belonging to this royal family, no less?" Ryoma asked.

"yes" Alex said.

"though there is no longer a royal family to belong to..." Azura said sadly.

"Anankos killed Azura's father and my mother and then turned himself losse on valla, devastating it." Alex said.

"my mother and Alex's father took us and fled" Azura said.

"everything we have told you about valla, we learned from my mother and Alex's father during our exile" Azura said.