"Just saying, mi know mi joined fi get gyals," Marlon laughed and Kwan only shook his head.

"Wi call em groupies, and yuh are di pimp orchestrating it,"

"Hell nah," Marlon said and Kwan chuckled.

"Denial, it'z ok," Kwan shrugged heading out the locker room with Marlon and a few other teammates following behind.

"Wah di deal wit deh Kingston guy? Yuh in business or someting?"

"He's mi brudda and also none of yur business,"

"Bill bak QB just asking a question," Marlon replied and Kwan eyed him briefly.

"Mhm, inna di morrows,"

"Aight," Marlon slapped hands with him before walking the opposite direction.

On his way to his car, Kwan noticed Ayanna heading towards the building with a strange look on her face. Part of him wanted to approach her but he just watched until she went inside before he headed to his car and drove off.

After stopping by his aunt's house to get something to eat, he headed to his house, showered, did some more studying then chilled in his living room eating and watching tv. Just as he was almost done with his food, his phone started going crazy.

Putting his plate down, he wiped his hands then picked up his phone seeing a few Instagram notifications.

Going on the app, Kwan scrolled for a few minutes seeing a few people posting the same videos of Ayanna and some guys he recognized.

prettyxgyallace: coo deh, di dutty gyal cyaa even ride di dick. Mi could affi taught yuh a few lessons whore🤣

Islandgyaldanni: poor ting, no wonder Kwan left her azz, dutty gyal waah di dick but crying at di same time...disgusting 🤣🤣🤣

Reading a few more comments, Kwan saw that everyone was tagging Ayanna and even had him tagged in the photos that the guys took of her.

Shaking his head, Kwan exited the app and called Ayanna but each time she sent him to voicemail, on his 8th attempt she cut her phone off and Kwan grabbed his keys, jacket, and his brass knuckles before he left out.

He made it back to the campus by 6:30 and ignore the whispers from the onlookers until he made his way to Ayanna's dorm. There were a few people standing around obviously watching the videos and that only angered him more.

Patting his pockets, he retrieved his spare key and used it to unlock Ayanna's room door, walking inside the dark room, Kwan carefully stepped over the mess she made until he made it to her room but the door was shut.

"Shit," he mumbled realizing she locked the door.

"Ya?" He called after knocking a few times.

When she didn't answer, he knocked a little louder, for fifteen minutes he knocked and knocked until his knuckles became sore. Before he could turn away, Ayanna opened the door slowly with puffy eyes.

The look in her eyes washed away any previous anger he had towards her, time and time again he told her not to trust anyone here, especially the men but she wouldn't listen. Just because they were cool with him did not mean they genuinely cared for her and Kwan told her that countless times.

"Are you here to laugh next?" She asked interrupting his thoughts.

Ignoring her, Kwan pulled her into a tight embrace and apologized to her over and over as she tried to push him away from her but he only hugged her tighter.