Introducing.....Me

This is my diary. This is my life. My heart. My mind. All my deepest secrets and all my deepest feelings in one place. Here for you to read.

The reason why I, Tetianna (Tee for short) have decided to create this journal log was to inspire others.

People always tell their story when their story is finished. When they're sucessful and rich and happy.  No longer depressed. No longer suffering. And I get that, but I want to tell my story while I'm struggling because when I get out, you'll be right here with me.

Currently I'm an insecure mess who refuses to go outside because I also hate socializing and feel pathetic around others. Sometimes my mind turns against me and will beat me down until I can't even move. Some nights I have to go to bed early because my soul feels so drained and so empty it's startling. Other days I feel so hopeful so happy that I think I'm making progress--sadness always comes back though.

Today I'm having an okay day, but for two days in a row I cried myself to sleep out of frustration for my life and myself.

Lately, I would have one great day where I feel positive and hopeful for the future then one day where I feel okay and somehow my mind just ruins it and I feel horrible and hopeless all over again for two days straight.

So everytime I'm happy, I kind of expect misery to come.

Welcome, my Wattpad friends, to my life. :-)