•O•N•E•

~Kayden's Point Of View~

"It's not my fault that he left you..."

"Yeah you can't be blaming Juliet for influencing someone. It was his decision to make."

"You're both so vile!" The fifth year yells at us before running away sobbing.

"Some people will just never understand that we're better naturally." I say to the blue eyed girl standing next to me.

"Yeah well, her boyfriend was ugly anyways."

"I can't believe we're here for another two years."

"I know I miss America already-"

As Juliet is talking some one bumps into me making me drop everything.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" A platinum blonde boy says looking at my books on the floor.

"Watch where you're going idiot!" Juliet says bending down with me to pick stuff up. The boy who made me drop my stuff then goes to help as well.

I look up to get a good look at the mud blood that ran into me. He was beautiful. A sharp jawline. Piercing blue eyes.

"Let's go Kayden. Hufflepuffs aren't worth our time."

"Ok..." I respond grabbing my books from the blonde boys hand and while Juliet drags me with my other arm.

~•~•~•~

"Could that class be more of a drag?"

"I don't know but I'm ready for lunch."

"Of course you are Jules."

"Hey. I never skip a meal. It's in my blood."

"Ok let's just go you weirdo."

As we're walking into the great hall the same boy from before is standing with a group of Slytherin boys. They keep pushing him and are cornering him in the great hall.

"You go get us seats."

"Oo, you see a hot guy?"

"I guess you can say that." I say before walking over to the group of boys. One of the Slytherins has his wand pointing at the Hufflepuff and he looks rather angry.

"Hey boys..." I say walking up to the wand happy guy.

"Hey sexy. You wanna help me jinx this Hufflepuff." I swear boys are such simple yet stupid creatures.

"Actually." I say turning my gaze from him to the blonde boy. "I'm here for him." I walk over to the blonde boy and grab his arm.

"Now I think it's best that you guys just keep moving." I smirk before dragging the Hufflepuff away from them. I lead him out of the Great Hall and into the corridor.

"This is normally where people say thank you by the way."

"um... thanks."

Hogwarts Hoesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें