❤️2❤️

🙌🙌

"Bhaiya aap pehle inko eno dijiye...and 1 water bottle bhi" Neil came back into his senses hearing the voice of another girl who was wearing a green top

"that's so sweet of you" Ali managed to speak even in this condition..

Weird...

The shopkeeper gave Ali a packet of eno and and a water bottle....And ali gulped down it quickly

Neil was busy starring the girl...

"Bhaiya.....kitna hua???" Riya asked the shopkeeper while opening her purse....and Avni was busy giving angry glance to the shopkeeper....

"Han bhaiya....kitna hua.." Ali immediately spoke after Riya.....

After paying the bill Avni and Riya was about to leave....but stopped after hearing a voice behind them...

"Hello.... Myself is Ali" Ali forwarded her hand for a handshake to Riya....

"Myself Riya...Riya Mehta" Riya behaved like she was waiting for Ali to initiate the talk....They were talking Whereas the another 2 person were busy on there phone...No not that.... Actually one person was really busy on the phone...looked kiye she was typing something...but the another person was pretending to be busy on the phone.

"Omg!!! Doctors!!!" This was Ali's exact reaction when he heard that Riya and Avni were medical students...

"Abhi doctor banne mei 1 months aur hai....Filhal exams and uske baad results.....Aap dono ka ghus phus ho gaya toh Riya kya hum chal sakte hai?? PG wali aunty nhi to humpe pyaar barsayegi" Avni spoke in a irritating tone..

"Ms. Rude" Neil gave a name to her mentally while she was unaware to it..

While talking they crossed the roads...Avni was still busy on the phone.

"Shit!!! Avi....Chal chal jaldi chal...Nhi to Mrs. Hitler verma humei kha jayegi pyaar bhari baaton se" Riya started panicking after checking the time..

"Aap logo ko koi problem hua hai kya?? You can tell us....we can drop you" Ali and his stupid ideas....

" Ek bike se kitne logo ko drop karenge aap??? Kyun ki as per my vision there is one bike....And we are two person....and one have to drive the bike.." Avni's bossy tone made Ali embarrassed...

"Why you are so rude?? He told this just for humanity" Neil came to rescue Ali

"How sweet" Riya gave a smile to Ali

" Thank you for your concern....We have to go now" Avni forced a smile

And they left..

"Kon the woh log??? And aap dono ne itna late kyun kiya??? Yha pe yeh mosquitoes ne meri leg ko kiss karte karte thak gaye hai...." Asked a very confused DD..

"Riya and uski friend" Ali said smiling sheepishly.

" Ali abhi abhi tera breakup hua hai...don't forget that...Aur doctors log rude hi hota hai....tune dekha nhi Riya ki friend ko" Neil said while sitting on the bike....

"Shit!!"

" Kya hua Ali bhai??? Abhi yeh mat batana k aap ko phir se bhuk laga hai.....jaldi ghar chaliye....Mujeh college ki assignment likhna hai" Dd was about to cry.

"Mai to Riya ki phone number lena hi bhul gaya" Ali was on a verge of crying..

" Stop it Ali....you aren't drunk..stop behaving like a drunk person." Neil's voice seemed to be irritated

"Oh hello..ghoor toh tu bhi raha tha....Riya ki friend ko..."

" Haan to kya hua....shrif ghoor hi raha tha..." He replied while starting the bike....

On their way back home Neil was driving the bike and Ali and Dd was sitting behind him

🎈🎈🎈🎈

Later at the night Avni was about to go to the bed when riya spoke

"Avni woh ladka tha bada cute.... What say??"

"Tujeh abhi bhi uss ladke ki padi hai....yha pe mai aur nhi reh sakti yaar....itna discipline toh ghar mei bhi nhi hua karta tha... College student hu...koi bacchi nhi" Avni became serious..

"Haan baat to tune sahi kiya hai bebes....let's rent a flat...hum dono milke.....rehna bhi ho jayega... And bolne wala bhi koi bhi....mai kal hi papa ko call karungi.." Riya became excited

"Nhi yaar.....Rent toh bohot hoga" Said Avni

" Yaar Avni...tu ek baat bata....tere jaise paisa aur property agar meri paas hoti na.. toh mai to yha pe ghar kharid leti....tu Neela aunty ko call to kar" Riya sat beside Avni and kept her hand on her shoulder

Avni sighed

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Please do vote and comment