Klay Thompson

Some breakups are easy to get over. Then there are the breakups that are really hard to get over. I'm Harlow and I'm 28 years old. Klay Thompson was my husband and together we have a 18 month old daughter, Clay or "C". Unfortunately Klay and I haven't been talking for the past few weeks because I caught him cheating on me with some girl named Laura. Clay, being the huge daddy's girl, cries for her daddy everyday and it makes me feel bad. Now we live in a small apartment, in between two grumpy neighbors. It's 10:47 at night and I just put Clay to sleep. After cleaning up the kitchen I decided to go to sleep.

2:39am
I woke up when I heard Clay crying and someone knocking on the door. I went to open the door and there he was, the father of my child, Klay Alexander Thompson.

"Klay what're you doing here? It's 2 in the morning?" I whispered.

"I just wanted to see Clay." He said.

"Oh really? Where's Laura, thought you would've been with her." I said.

"She's in Hawaii with her friends. C'mon just let me see our baby, it's been months and I know she's in there crying." He said.

"You have 10 minutes." I said as I let him in.

He immediately walks down the tiny hallway and opens my room door.

Klay's POV
I walked into the room and saw Clay crying her eyes out.

"Hi baby girl, it's me, daddy." I said as she stops crying.

I picked her up and sat on the bed as she smiled. I grabbed her bottle from the corner and fed her.

"I missed you so much because it's been so long. I'm sorry I left you and mommy for someone who isn't worth it. Mommy is much more beautiful than Laura. I can't live without you two. I love you two so much." I said.

Harlow's POV
I stood in the corner and watched as Klay said those words. Each one, he had meant.

"Well we can't live without you either." I said as I sat next to him.

"I'm sorry for cheating on you. I don't know why I did it. The real reason why Laura went to Hawaii is because I broke up with her so I can come to you. I was supposed to go with her but it didn't feel right going with her. Every year I always went with you to Hawaii." He said.

"It's ok Klay, now I understand why you're here." I said.

"To make things right with you." He said.

"Things are right, now." I said as I kissed him.

After a few seconds we pulled away.

"I want you two to move back in with me tonight." He said.

"Well...ok. Might as well, I hate these grumpy neighbors." I said.

Klay helps me with our stuff and carries it to the car as I got Clay. We were able to fit everything in his suburban. Once we got to his house he grabbed Clay and went inside as I pulled out some of our stuff. I went inside and saw Klay kneeling in front of me with a ring and holding Clay as she wore a shirt that said will you marry my daddy...again? I dropped my stuff and held my hands over my mouth.

"Yes, yes 100% yes!" I screamed.

Klay puts the ring on my finger and I kissed him passionately.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you more." He said.

We decided to get the rest of our stuff tomorrow. I fell asleep on our old bed with Klay and clay in between us. We're a perfect family.