Remembering his optimism, well mine too and Cromwell's towards this plan, isn't doing us any good. Really, right now the only thing I want to say to him is: Thanks dad for the free transport to Cycruz. You really should bring more people here cause your plan do really work. I beam at my own sarcastic joke. It's no time to be funny Mads.

I shuffle my dirty clothes back to the Laundry drawer and open my Personal Things drawer. There I find nothing but my belt. I guess they don't like me having and playing my phone around. My wallet is gone too. I bet Cycruz has something to do with identity change. Before anything else, I stand and make my way to the door. I need to change my identity as fast as I can before someone suspect I'm a Cooperfield under Cole.

"Hey." A voice halts me. I automatically turn and scowl, "How long have you been staring at me?" He just shrugs. "I'm asking you." I walk to his bed as I cross my arms. His board reads:

Name: William James Miller

Sex: Male

Age: 17

Blood type: R

Origin: USA, Earth

Status: C

My brain can't process what I just read. Same origin, same blood type, and same status. What do these mean? All of these? My lips struggle to form a sentence. "You're from Earth too?"

"Yeah. What's with the accent Queen Victoria? You're from UK I see?" He tilts his head, failing to conceal his indifference.

Oh how I really want to punch him in the head. The urge to remain calm is slightly too hard. "We have the same status. And also blood type. What does it- I thought my blood type is O." I see he has the same white cambric clothed on him, and also the same shiny purple and white light under it.

"R stands for Recovering. As for the C, means captured." The dullness in his voice is more than evident.

"You, know all these stuffs?" I put his board back down.

"Sergeant William Miller. Got all those in the army." His eyes are still somewhere scanning the room.

Honestly, I was taken aback for a second. "Sergeant, what kind of army did you work for?" Hoping my curiosity will cover the hint of suspicion in my voice.

"Don't question me with that tone. I know who you are, Ms. Cole." The throbbing inside my head is getting louder every second. Calm down, you need to calm down, Mads.

"I'm afraid I know myself too, Sergeant. Miller." I raise my head a bit and cross my arms, just to show more confidence, and maybe stubbornness. Well, more like showing savvy.

He scoffs. He don't buy it, I can read him. "Madison Cooperfield, disguised as Madison Cole, the daughter of Connor Cooperfield, CEO and owner of the so-called the best weapon-selling company in the world, Cromwell, I guess?" He's facing me now with one of his brow raised. I exhale silently but visible enough for him to continue his whatsoever judgement, "I know all those cause I'm an agent, too." With that he open his Personal Things drawer and give me his identification card. I read it and recognise the company that assigned him as an agent.

"Destapha, huh? Don't you think I won't recognise it. I know. Just-"

"Just you didn't act anything toward it. They sent me to monitor your father's company cause it has been toeing out of line since when. And this attack plan," He pause, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Wait, you're here but you still got to keep your ID card. Both my wallet and phone, somewhere I don't know." I give him that questioning look.

"I wasn't agent for nothing, Ms. Cole." He smirks a bit while putting on his left shoe.

"Well, seeing you are ready to go, you might as well follow me then." I say, beckoning for him to follow. He just scoffs. I continue, "You're the only one who knows what my real identity is, Serge. I don't need you to spoil it to anyone." Carefully, I lower my voice and adding pauses behind every word, "I trust you."

"Trust no one." I heard the Sergeant in his almost inaudible voice. I eye him with my peripheral view, finding him smiling.

A/N: Hey guys, what's up? It's been ages since the last time I write in Wattpad, so guess who's back! So if you guys see my 'Joined' and it was (and still) written there: 2016, you can guess I've not been writing for 3 years now, I'm glad to be back, really. I do hope you guys enjoy Three Worlds cause I work hard on it  and I personally love the idea and the storyline, so I hope you guys are willing to bear with my writing skills that have turned rusty (maybe, I hope not). But I promise the upcoming chapters and stories I'll write will be far better than the ones I wrote back then (and less cringey, I know).

Btw, you're cool if you're still reading this, ily. My Wattpad profile is widely open to those who want to check it out (and also the convo box, idk what to call it, if you wanna leave me a message/text). Votes and comments are fully welcome. Mich will see you on the next chap, cheers! xx