"i missed you!"

"i missed you too, where's ma" i asked as we took a seat on the couch.

"she's at work or something , i don't really know. i haven't been feeling good" he replied as he laid back down.

"why don't you got a blanket" i asked him as i took a seat on the couch.

"i threw up on it , ma hasn't washed it" he said as he put his head down.

i sighed , getting up to go wash his blanket for him. i grabbed it from his room & went into the laundry room, tossing it into the washer.

i put in the soaps & started the machine before walking into the kitchen.

i shuffled through the cabinets , trying to find something to munch on but they were empty.

i looked on the counter , finding a stack of papers. they were bills. bills that were way past due & appeared to be sitting there for a while considering there was so many.

"aiden , you hungry" i asked him as i walked back into the living room.

"no , ma said she's gonna pick me up some mcdonald's when she gets out of work" he spoke as he flipped through the channels on the television.

"ight then lil man , im gon get going. you're blanket should be ready soon , when it is done jus throw it in the dryer. tell mama i stopped by" i said as i hugged him. 

"okay , bye jah" he spoke with a smile. i smiled back as i headed for the door, walking out side as i shut & locked the door behind me.

i walked down the steps of the front porch as contemplated where i was going to go next & how aidens going to take care of him self.

i hate leaving him there alone but i know my mama would be pissed if i took him with.

i looked to my side , as another figure stood watching me as if he wanted something from me. i mugged him , walking away with clenched fists.

checking the time on my phone , 11:46am. i began to walk over to the large gray building i know all to well.

pushing open the glass doors to my therapist office, i trenched over to the front desk, signing my name in on the list & taking a seat in the familiar waiting room.

i bounced my foot up & down anxiously as i waited for my name to be called.

"jahseh onfroy" my doctor called out.

she smiled at me as i made my way into her office.

i took a seat on the brown leather chair , putting my head down as she took out her note pad & pens.

"what has been going on lately jahseh" mrs. belcher spoke as she crossed her legs.

"there's been so much decision making lately. so many contradictions, contemplations. it's getting harder & harder to choose on what to do" i spoke putting my head down.

"i can't keep living like this."

"there's this girl, my friends sister . now she's gone. no one knows what the fuck happened to her. one day we were taking care of her & hiding her , then the next she gets up & fucking leaves" i sighed.

"have you looked for her" she asked me & she made scribbles on the note pad.

i shook my head.

"why not" she questioned me.

i shrugged my shoulders.

"what were you hiding this girl from" mrs. belcher asked as she raised her eyebrows.