Chapter 6- 1-800-275-8255

Jimin had been laying in bed for hours now. The house was silent since its been vacant for quite a while now; the only sound being the constant buzzing of his phone on the nightstand. No one here was concerned about his whereabouts, so what was the point of even trying? But he got up anyway. Everything was sore in a numbing kind of way. He felt dizzy just sitting up; his head pounding as if someone was taking a jackhammer to his skull. Gritting his teeth, he pushed through the pain to stand up. It seemed as if every bone in his body was singing in agony as he stummbled his way to the bathroom. Hot water ran down his body like fingers gently untangling every knotted mucle. The sluggish feeling leaving his brain, flashbacks of last night lingering behind like a bad taste in his mouth.

Getting ready didn't take long. A quick shower and grabbing some random clothes was all it took. He grabbed his book bag, finger combing his hair as he walked out the door. The walk to school was a slow blur that he couldn't even remember. Before he knew it he was sitting in his third period chorus class next to Taehyung and Jungkook.

"What happened? You weren't here this morning." Taehyung  whispered in his ear. Jimin just shook his head in response, not really in the mood to talk. He was barely opening his mouth to sing. Jungkook wrapped his arms around him squeezing tightly. Jimin let himself be held by the younger boy, laying his head down on his shoulder.

"Do you want to come over today hyung? You can spend the night." The younger asked sweetly. Jimin just nodded his head, too tired to even argue with the younger.

"I'd come over too, but mom has some errands she wants me to run with her." Taehyung said, rubbing his back soothingly.

"It's okay. Thanks guys, for everything." Jimin spoke quietly, afraid that even rasing his voice slightly would errupt into body racking sobs. He didn't move from that position the entire class period. The conductor letting it pass for the day since she could clearly exhaustion written across Jimin's face.

Third period passed by in a flash sincd he was half asleep for most of it. Fourth period was a free period for Jimin; meaning the last hour and a half was left for all his toxic thoughts to lead to his own demise. All he could do now was sit in the library and blankly stare at his open notebook. He immediately began to think about last night as the pain seemed to wash over him all over again. He often wondered what he could've possibly have done to make Johnny hate him so much. Ever since he arrived to the foster home when he was around 13, Johnny would often give him weird side glances. But he never did any harm so Jimin would just ignore him. It was like that for awhile untill the summer before sophmore year. Johnny began to really talk to him for the first time, and they even became quite close to each other. Not exactly friends, but maybe close acquaintances. They spent time together watching their favorite movies and animes, playing in the park, and just chilling with each other. The summer passed by rather quickly, and before they knew it they were starting their sophmore year together. Sure they both had their own seperate friends, but they still had times where they just chilled with each other.

This was also the year Jimin met Taehyung. He saw the slightly younger boy for the first time in his chorus class. When he smiled a sweet box-smile at Jimin. They later found that they shared the same lunch session, and immediately hit it off. Jimin introduced him to Johnny and the three of them started hanging out together at lunch.

Taehyung changed a lot about Jimin and his high school experience. Having a real friend made him a lot happier for one. Constantly moving from foster home to foster home made it hard for him to find anything permanent and valuable in the world. Things like a longlasting friendship was priceless. As the grew two closer together, they found out a lot about each other. Like the fact that Taehyung was gay. Jimin so far was the only one who knew, and it was never a problem.  In fact he found himself more comfortable sitting with Taehyung as be ranted about some guy who had peaked his interest than he did with the boys at his foster home fantasizing over the women on T.V.