The doctor picked up a pair of pliers, the teens eyes widening at the object. "What is that shiny little toy?" "Where you going with that doc?"

The doctor walked in front of Steve and placed his fingernail in between the pinchers. "Woah woah hey hey hey no!" Steve begged. Julia sobered up for a second and yelled out, "there was a code!"

The doctor stopped his movement as the Sargent walked towards Julia. "Code. What code?"

"The week is long. The silver cat feeds when blue meets yellow in the west. Blah blah blah." Julia quoted in a 'duh' voice.

"You guys broadcast that stupid spy shit all over Hawkins, and we picked it up on our Cerebro, and we cracked it in a day. One fucking day! You guys all think you're so smart, but a three teens who scoop ice cream for a living and a kid cracked your stupid code in a day. And now people know that you guys are here and they know that you have us captive."

"Who knows we are here?" He spat out.

"Uh well, Dustin knows." Steve mumbled out.

"Steve shut up." Robin spoke up, frantically shaking her head no.

"Yeah Dustin Henderson, he knows."

"Steve!" Julia and Robin shouted at the boy.

The man repeated his name with an evil smile on his face. "It is your small, curly haired friend?"

"Oh curly haired. Great hair. Small. Kind of like a 'fro yeah." Steve smiled up at the man.

"Where is he?"

"Oh he's long gone. you big asshole," Steve giggled to himself, "and he's probably calling Hopper, and Hopper's calling the US calvary. They're gonna come in here, commando-style, guns a blazin and kick your sorry asses back to Russia. You're gonna be two pieces of toast." Steve snickered as the man bent dow. to his eye level.

"Is that so?" His raspy voice asked.

"You know you sound like you smoke 50 packs of cigarettes a day. You should try gargling warm salt water." Julia said to the man behind her.

The man looked up and nodded at one of his men. The men walked over and back handed her on the cheek. Steve flinched at the whipping sound and her grunt. "Okay shutting up." She mumbled in pain.

The alarm began blaring, creating more tension in the room. Steve looked at the man with a smirk and shrugged his shoulders. The Sargent and the men leave to see what caused the alarm.

The next thing they knew, Dustin and Erica charged into the room. Dustin used a long stick to taze the doctor in the chest, knocking him to the floor.

"Holy shit. Go Dustin!" Julia cheered from her seat.

"Heeyyy Henderson! That's crazy I was just talking about you." Steve smiled brightly at the young boy.

Erica released Robin from her spot, as she stood up she almost fell over. "Get ready to run." Dustin announced to the couple. Dustin whipped off the restraints as they stood up and began to run.

_________________________

Julia, Steve and Robin were crammed in the back of one of the transport carts and Dustin sped away, causing the cart they were in to shake back and forth.

"Jeez slow down." Steve slurred after he hit his head on the metal wall.

"Yeah what us this, like the Indy 500?" Robin asked the teen behind the wheel.

"I thought it was the Indy 600?" Julia questioned as her vision made everything look blurry.

"It's the Indy 300." Steve argued.

"No dingus's it's the 500!" Robin got defensive.

"It's 300!" Steve raised his voice.

"Wait okay let's just say a million. There problem solved." Julia smiled, hiccuping at the end of her sentence.

The other two teens broke out laughing besides her. Their giggles stopped when Dustin slammed on the brakes, throwing the teens into the metal wall.

They all groaned in pain as Dustin asked if they were alright.

"So help me Dust I am never taking you driving." Julia mumbled as she rubbed the back of her head.

The back door opened, Erica showing clear signs of stress. "Come on. We gotta go. Now."

The teens didn't process the words before they got yelled at, "let's go come on get out!"

They sluggishly got out, Steve falling to the floor. Julia pulled him up by the hand. As he stood up she gently used her hands to squish Steve's cheeks together making him do a fish face. She giggled loudly as she leaned up to kiss him.

Dustin opened the secret room elevator, the others piling in behind him. Steve stood on a cart, his position as if he were surfing. Robin and Julia were pushing the cart he was standing on.

"I'm a natural! Check it out!" Steve yelled happily. Julia and Robin looked at each other and broke out in giggles as they ripped the cart from beneath his feet.

"Woah!" Steve exclaimed as he fell to the floor. Julia and Robin erupted in laughter as they held each other up. "Wipeout!" Robin yelled.

Julia got the hiccups again, only making the two girls laugh even harder, even though of course nothing about this was truly funny.

Robin sat down against the wall as Julia began to look at her hands and fingers. She turned her hand, palm down, and watched as her skin began to get a ripple effect. "Woah." Julia mumbled as she started at her skin with a blank look.

Dustin was questioning Steve to see what was wrong with the three teens. "Are you gonna die on us?" He asked as Steve reached up and poked Dustin's nose with his finger.

"We all die, my strange little friend. It's just a matter if how...and when." Robin said as she twirled her hair in her fingers.

"Oh my god we're gonna die aren't we?" Julia breathed out as giggles filled the silent room.

"Oh can we make a pit stop by the food court?" Steve asked the children.

"I would kill for a hot dog on a stick." Robin's mouth watered at the thought.

"You know if Imperial Panda wasn't Russian related, I would totally be down for lo mein and egg rolls." Julia's eyes widened as she wished she had Chinese food to eat.

"Yes you can have as much food as you want, only if you tell me where the car is parked." Dustin tried to reason with him.

"Uh-oh." Steve looked up at the two girls.

"The car's off the board."

"What?"

"They took the keys. The Russians, they took the keys. Like forever ago." Steve mumbled as he reached into his pockets to pull nothing out.

"That fucking sucks right?" Julia laughed out as she lied down on the floor.