Amilia Wormwood

Guys I would like you guys to meet Amilia Wormwood. My oc for the great mouse detective 

Age: 24

Species: A crossbreed between a mouse and a rat

Hobbies and interests: Reading, writing, and painting.

Personality: Nice, caring, quiet and shy most of the time but can be feisty when she wants to be

Freinds: Basil, Dawson, and Olivia

Crush: Ratigan

Backstory: Once upon a time there was a forbidden love between a wealthy mouse and a rat. They had a child together and that child was Amilia. Despite the amount of prejudice they received they were still happy because they had each other. The only similarities she had to a rat was her tail. Amilia was not like many other children. She never had a lot of toys. She enjoyed reading and painting more instead. Even though it was uncommon for females to have an education in the 1800's her father allowed her mom to home schooled  Amilia while her dad was away at his job. Everything was perfect. That is until that one night on her  7th birthday. A group of mice broke into their house and attacked the family. One of them tried to shoot Amilia but her mother took the bullet for her. Her and her father managed to chase them off with a rifle he had. The last thing her mother said to her was "always be kind... I love you." For the rest of her life she listened to her mother's words and was kind. At different points in her childhood she met Basil and Ratigan. Well, only to people who deserved it of course. After she was through with her homeschooling. When she was looking for a job she turned to her childhood freind Basil for help and her agreed to let her help him with his cases.