Thirty Nine

"Relax Maggie. I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want. If you want me to stop then say the word" Stephan said rubbing circles on her inner thigh using his thumb.

Now that they'd talked and solved the issues Maggie had, he really wanted her to have fun. At the back of his mind he thought it might be too soon for what he was planning on doing but she was the one who'd started it. When she had asked him to come in, he hadn't imagined he would see her like that. Red was truly her color. He had been ready to jump on her until she smiled. Then he'd known that something was definitely up.

Over the years he'd spent time watching her. When she was alone or out or even working. He'd been so curious about her that he knew when she was faking a smile. It was something he always hated, thinking that she was better off not smiling than pretending to do so. But today thanks to his observation, he'd stopped her from making a mistake. Stephan wasn't interested to know what she was planning on doing. She didn't have to say it out loud for him to know it was something bad.

Looking up at her he wondered if she knew how priceless she was. He would give away everything he had if it meant having her with him for the rest of his life. "What are you thinking about?" he asked

"I don't know"

"You don't know what you're thinking about or you don't know if you're ready to do this?"

"I just don't know"

Stephan smiled. The fact that she didn't push him away meant she was curious. That was Maggie alright. She wasn't scared of anything. Just curious. Kneeling in front of her, he slowly pulled off her underwear and dropped it beside him. Then he took her leg and placed the back of her knees on the arm rest. He repeated the action with her other leg so that she was spread out before him, like a feast, waiting to be devoured.

He looked for any signs of fear or resistance and was glad when he found none. Pressing a kiss on her inner thigh he said "Let's release some of that tension you have inside you. Shall we?" before she could reply, he latched his mouth on to her center and sucked. Maggie gasped but didn't try to stop him. In fact, if he wasn't mistaken, she was trying to open her legs wider. Feeling encouraged, Stephan slid his hands under her ass, pulling her forward to the edge of the seat. Then he proceeded to feast on her like a starved man.

Prodding her open, he used his tongue and teeth to tease and pleasure her until she came apart in his mouth. Then he sat back on his heels, to gauge her reaction. With her eyes closed, he couldn't get anything. So he waited until she looked down at him then licked his lips asking "Feeling better? Or should I go again?"

"Again?"

"Yes. I can do this all night. Pleasure you in ways you couldn't imagine"

"I....."

"Need to think about it?" he asked standing up and leaning over her "Don't take too long. I've been waiting for five years and there's very little patience left in me" dropping a kiss on her forehead, he left.

Once he was outside, Stephan wondered why he was leaving. Even though her seduction had started off as a game, the evening had turned out better than he'd expected. He had her. He could have convinced her to forget everything and just think about the two of them. That was his chance to ask her if she wanted to start all over again with him. In a new place where no one knew them. But instead he was leaving, giving her time to think about it. Was he insane?

No. He decided that he was completely sane. Loving Maggie was one thing. Manipulating her to do what he wanted was another. He wasn't foolish enough to believe she loved him. Her heart was filled with anger, hurt and as much as he wanted to deny it, he couldn't. He knew there was a part of her that still loved Brian. That was the thing about first loves, they were never truly forgotten. He could help her get over her pain but there was no guarantee she would fall in love with him.