They arrived at another room where she saw Robin unconscious, hands tied around a pole. "Robin! Robin wake up!" Julia screamed, getting no reaction from the blonde girl.

"What did you do to her!" Julia asked as they threw her down on the ground. "She fought hard. Fell out of the chair, hit her head on floor." One of them explained.

The door swung open to reveal two men carrying Steve's body. They threw him down onto the floor and stood there. Julia's eyes snapped to Steve's limp body. His face had been beaten up, badly.

Julia scattered across the floor to reach her unconscious boyfriend. Her hands, still bound together, made their way to his shoulder, shaking it in attempt to wake him up.

"Hey. Hey Steve. Come on you gotta wake up. Please Steve." Julia whimpered out, pain and fear were the only emotions she could feel at the moment.

The man, who Julia guessed was the Sargent, walked into the room again. "What the fuck did you do to him!" She yelled at him, getting a back handed slap as a response.

She let out a grunt as she fell back onto the floor. The Sargent spoke, the soldiers following his orders.

One of them grabbed Steve, the other grabbed Julia. "Don't touch us!" She screamed, trying to escape his grasp. They forced them down into the chairs, trapping their bodies together by two belts.

The Sargent grabbed hold of Steve's hair, forcing his head to be lifted. "Don't fucking touch him!" She repeated.

"I think your friend need a doctor. Good thing... we have the very best." He smiled brightly, sarcasm very obvious in his voice. He got down to eye level with the girl again. Big mistake. She leaned her head back, forcefully ramming it against his face. There was a loud cracking noise, along with a pained grunt. The man held his now bloody nose. "You're going to regret that."

He spoke one more time before all of the men filed out. She shimmied her body in attempt to wake Steve up. Nothing.

Julia began crying, tears streaming down her face as she was having problems breathing. She eyed Robin, her chest softly heaving. She had a small feeling of relief knowing both of them were still breathing.

She let out small whimpers and hiccups as she tried to gain some sort of sanity. "Jules?" Steve asked, his words slurred. Julia nearly jumped up, only to be restrained.

"Steve! Oh my fucking god. Steve, what did they do to you?" Julia panted, finally catching her breath. "Questions. Lots of punches. And my ears are ringing. I can't really breathe, and my eye feels like it's about to pop out of my skull. but you know apart from that I'm doing pretty good." His voice was cracking every now and then, weak and obviously strained.

"They're calling you a doctor on the brightside." Julia informed him as their eyes scanned around the room. "Is this his place of work? I love the vibe." Steve joked halfheartedly, easing the tension.

"Yeah agreed. Okay, so do you see that table over there? To your right," Steve had looked in the opposite direction, "no hun the other right."

"If we move at the same time, we could get over there and I could kick the table so the scissors can fall on to your lap." Julia tried brainstorming on any way to get out if those binds.