Chapter 18

Hey guys I hope you like the last episode and this one thanks for the love.

Mabel pov
Dipper hasn't even been back for more than a day and he is already thinking of ways to stop his mom. He hasn't talked to Bill, wendy, or even me since we left the hospital. I guess he feels guilty I don't know. I just want everything to go to the way it was I miss the old him. I really want to tell him about that weird dream I've been having for the past two weeks, it's bothering me so much. But I don't want to bother him or his thinking process so I think that I'm gonna go back to the hospital and look after  uncle. To make sure that he's stable and everything is going to be okay. I hate being so worried.
Bill pov
I haven't really spoken to Supper since he's been back. I really want to hug him and hear his sweet voice again. And feel his warm arms around me, but he won't let anyone see him. I wonder what that b**ch did to him. I just really hope he will let me see him soon. So that I can finally be with him once again. Maybe I should talk to him right now...... But he might be disturbed if I do and get angry. Gosh I never use to care what anyone thought, but when it comes to him I can't help but care about what he thinks. So what should I do? Leave him be or speak to here and now.
Dipper POV
I wish her death, I can't believe she hurt him. I thought... I thought that she was like me, I guess I was wrong. But I need to stop her madness before everyone I love and cherish will be dead. And the whole world will be in rune before my eye. And I know everyone is worried about me and how I'm doing, but I can't take a break from figuring out a way to stop her. And Bill I haven't seen him in so long and I'm giving him the cold shoulder. I really do want to see him and kiss him, but everything is just going down hill and I need to be alone so I can understand things a bit more clearly. Gosh I should've never trusted her so much I should've kept my guard like usual. I'm so f**king stupid. And Mabel uhhh my lovely sister I haven't spoken to her either I hope she understands why. I can't risk that woman going after her I wouldn't be able to bare. My heart would break into a million pieces.

Hey guys I hoped you liked this and thanks for the support love you.❤