chapter 9

Hope you guys like this chapter oh and thanks Nightcore69 for commenting on the past few chapter 😊 love you guys.
Bills POV
Its been a few days since I last spoke to pinetree mostly because he's been busy capturing demons. But last night i sent him a message to come see me where we first kiss. I don't know if he got message Hopefully he did. I walk into the woods holding the necklace I wanted to give to pinetree. As I'm waiting for him to come I feel someone watching me then I heard I snap like someone stepped on a twig. I look in the direction the sound came from and I see someone standing there. I use my magic and cast and enchantment on them causing them to freeze. I walk over to the person and I see no other than Mabel Pines. Pinetree's twin sister, honestly I don't see the twin part. I unfreeze her and looked at her in confusion. "Oh Bill well.... uhm I was there because.... well uhhhh..... I just wanted to see why you wanted to meet my brother and what do you mean by first kiss when you wrote that letter." I got even more confused took a deep breath and I mean a deep breath and let it go " Well I guess there is no point hiding it, me and pinetree have been seeing each other for a weeks now." She stared at me like she was trying to see if I was lying then she *gasped* as if she just registered everything in her brain. Well she isn't the. smartest person in the world soooo yeah. Mabel got really close to my face and said "Did you pull some voodoo magic on my brother to make him go with you." How dare that girl ask me a question like that I say inside my head and say " No I didn't do that it just sorta happened I promise us getting together was a surprise to the both of us." Mabel then backs off and stare at me before saying " Finally you guys are together I've been shipping you guys together since you first appeared. Oh and you guys make such a cute couple. But if you hurt my brother I will find a way to kill you." She said the last bit in an serious and straight face as if she already had a plan to kill me in her head. So I smiled awkwardly  then I realized that pinetree didn't get my message. I look at Mabel and say " Hey can you give this necklace to pinetree, but don't say it was from me." I hand the necklace and she looks at me. "Of course." She said with that happy to lucky smile on her face. Then we part are ways until the next time I catch her spying on me.
Mabel POV
After talking to Bill I go straight home to give pinetree I mean Dipper this necklace. Gosh Bill really needs to start calling Dipper by his real name because I'm getting really confused. I get into the mystery shack and see Dipper talking to Wendy. I guess he doesn't have a crush on her anymore I walk over to them and say " Hey bro I found this necklace and I thought that it would look great on you because Persian blue isn't really my color. And if you try to give it away I will know. Okay." The last few parts I say seriously to freak him out. "Thanks Mabel I love it." He put on the necklace and puts under his shirt. I wonder why Bill wanted to give him that necklace so bad? It's not even that cute but I guess guys don't know how to pick out jewelry. Oh well.
Thanks for reading I'll try to post more okay bye. 😜