→the weirdo on maple street←0.5

When they got back to mikes it's was still pouring. the girl sat on the couch with dustin's coat breathing heavy and not saying a word or even looking at them. "hey is there a number we can call for your parents?" bella asks knowing that the boys were too scared and freaked out to speak to the girl. she looked up at the bella. "where's your hair ? do you have cancer?" dustin asked still shocked and confused. the girl now looked at dustin

"did u run away?" lucas asked. "are you in some kind of trouble?" mike asked. "is that blood?" lucas said pointing at it. bella slaps his hand away from the girl . "don't do that. you'll scare her" bella said softly. "i'm freaked out by her!" he says like it's obvious. "i bet she's deaf"dustin says. he clapped in her face and she jumped. "not deaf" dustin told them. "wow thanks what told you that?" lucas said sarcastically. "guys please the enough, all right. she's just scared and cold" she says  to them.

"mike please go get some dry clothes for her," she says. he nods and goes to grab some. he comes back with a blue sweatshirt and gray sweatpants. lightning strikes very loudly and she jumps. both lucas and dustin look at each other and back to the girl. "here, these are clean. okay?" mike says handing them to the girl. she takes them and puts it to her faces and smells it rubbing her face on the clothes.

she takes off the jacket and goes to take her shirt off. "no, no, no!" mike yells. lucas turns around and dustin just keeps saying "oh my god!". "holy crap this isn't happening. umm here come with me. there's a bathroom over there" bella says walking over to the bathroom. the girl follows bella to the bathroom. "here go inside and get changed. she walks in and looks around. bella goes to close the door but the girl stops her. "oh i'm sorry. do you not want it closed?" bella says to girl trying to be as nice as possible. "no" she simply says.

"oh so you can talk." bella says with a smile. " i can close it a little and ill leave a couple of inches. okay? how does that sound?". "okay" she says. bella leaves the girl to change and goes back to the boys. she tells them the girl talked to her. "this is mental". dustin said. "hey at least we know she can talk" mike says. "she said no and okay. your three-year-old little sister says more" lucas quips. "she tried to get naked" dustin said. "there's something seriously wrong with her. like wrong in the head ." lucas said quietly. "she just went like.." dustin said as he copied what the girl tried to do his hat falling off. "yeah she seems a bit crazy and strange but do you think it's a coincidence that we find her on mirkwood. i say we give her the benefit of the doubt. she hasn't tried to kill us so." she says in favor of the girl.

"yes she was strange but we shouldn't treat her like some psycho" mike said. "i bet she escaped from pennhurst." lucas suggested. "where?" bella and mike both ask. "the nuthouse in kerley county" he added. "you got a lot of family there?" dustin said with a  smile. "bite me" lucas snapped back.

"seriously though. think about it. that would explain her shaved hair and why she's so crazy." lucas said. "and why she went like this" dustin said while copying the girl again. "she's an escapee at this point. shes probably a psycho." lucas said " like michael myers"dustin spoke. " exactly." lucas agreed. mike rolled his eyes. " we should have never brought her here!" lucas said raising his voice a little. "so you just wanted to leave her out in that storm?" mike questioned. "we couldn't have left her. she scared and she needed help" bella stated.

"yes! we went out to find will, not another problem." he said annoyed. " i think we should tell your mom." dustin said. "i second that" lucas adds. " who's crazy now?" mike asks. "how is that crazy?" he says  "cause, we weren't supposed to be out. tonight, remember? mike says to them. "so?" "so if i tell my mom and she tells your mom and your mom and bella's sister. do you guys want that?" mike says. "oh man" dustin said worried. "our houses become alcatraz." lucas says slowly. "exactly. we'll never find will" mike says to the group.

dustin copies the girl trying to take off her shirt again. "all right here's the plan. she stays with me tonight" mike says. "you're letting a girl-"dustin interrupts "just listen for once" bella said. "in the morning she's sneaks around the house goes to the front door and rings the doorbell. my mom will answer and she'll know exactly what to do. she'll send her back to pennhurst or whenever she comes from. all of you guys will be in the clear and tomorrow night we go back out and hopefully find will" mike says in one breath. "and we will find will" bella says. both the boys look at each other and shrug shaking their heads.

they start to head up the stairs only to see bella giving the girl a sleeping bag. they both left leaving mike alone with two girls. "hey we never asked your name." he says being polite. she looks down at her arm and then pulls her sleeve to reveal a tattoo: 011 on her wrist. "woah" is all bella said. "is that real?" mike asked immediately going to touch it. she pulled it away and pulled her sleeve down. "sorry we've just never seen a kid with a tattoo before. what's it mean? eleven?" mike said with a smile

she waited a couple seconds before pointing at herself. "that's your name?" bella asked concerned. she nodded. "eleven okay." mike said. "um well my name is mike. short for michael. that's bella but i call her bels" mike explained. "oh maybe we can call you "el" short for eleven" bella said with a sincere smile. she nodded. "well okay then" mike said kinda awkwardly. "night el" bella said before getting up. "night mike. night bella" el said softly. mike pulled the sheet down to cover her and he and bella went upstairs.

" i should go. my sister is probably wondering where i am. good night mike" she said as she leaned over and kissed his cheek. "night bels" he said as he watched her bike home in the rain at 9:30 at night.