two

after the whole club fiasco, the six of them came home. hudson and sydnee were being teased relentlessly for their slobbery kiss. when they came home, hudson's dad; patty mayo, was in the kitchen cooking waffles. the six went inside, already craving the delicious food. 

sydnee and hudson sat at the table, holding hands and laughing about brooks' idiocy. daniel was next to brooks and caveman, silently eating his waffles. ansley was sitting with the rest, hiss- i mean, talking about the clubbing trip. sydnee and hudson were officially dating, and everyone was a bit jealous. especially ansley. 

while she was grumbling about not having a bae, sydnee and hudson were feeding each other their waffles, which was absolutely repulsive, considering the fact that sydnee put pasta sauce on her waffles. hudson had put alfredo sauce on his, so him and sydnee could be matching. ew.

while they were nomming on their food, a gremlin by the name of briley pulled up in her limo. there was another person in the car, and they seemed to be having a nice conversation. briley and.. nathaniel hopped out of the car and knocked on the door. 

patty mayo opened the front door; only to look down and see a small rat and a slightly taller rat. nathaniel looked different than last night. he had two robotic arms, a hawaiian shirt, khaki pants, and large cheetah print sunglasses. he wasn't flat like a pancake anymore, and his hair was combed thoroughly. ansley looked out the door and saw him. she knew he was the one.

nathaniel started talking in a new language. swedish, was it? 

"hej allihopa! jag ville säga förlåt för att förstöra kahoot lounge. jag kom tillbaka från sverige till min brud! jag såg henne, var är hon nu?" (・ωー)~☆

he shouted, smiling  slightly. everyone was shocked; they thought he was dead! luckily nathaniel answered all their questions. 

"ja, jag är säker på att du är chockad, men var inte rädd! jag har blivit en ny man! min värld vred upp och ner när jag träffade henne .. hon var så vacker. men jag är inte säker på varför hon hissade på mig när vi först träffade .. men hon kommer bli min brud. jag hoppas att ni inte har något emot det. någon som jag kommer att ta min prinsessa. får jag komma in?" he clarified, grabbing onto patty's hands. 

everyone looked at him like he had been drinking a whole tub of pasta sauce. oH WAIT. 

ansley came out of the room and smiled at him; that disgusting gummy smile that made everyone else in the room gag. nathaniel immediately went up to her and placed a spit filled kiss on her smelly hand.

woo boy.