Dadi chuckled and Shivaay shook his head in disbelief.

S- There's nothing like that, dadi.

D- Don't teach me about ishqbaazi. Puttarji! I'm more experienced than you.

Shivaay chuckled and left from there.

He got ready in a charcoal grey business suit.

He immediately dialled Anika's number and after few rings, Anika picked up the call

A- Hello.

S- Hello Anika, I've sent a dress and some accessories for you. Get ready for the dinner.

A- I know. I got it but I already told you that I don't need anything from you then why you....

Shivaay interrupted her in between.

S- It's an Indian dress. I'm doing all this for my dadi because she likes it. Now get ready soon and I'll be there in few minutes.

A- Okay.

Anika disconnected the call.

She picked up the dress which Shivaay sent for her and got ready in that dress.

After few minutes, she heard the honking of car horn

After few minutes, she heard the honking of car horn. She picked up her bag and unlocked the main door. She saw Shivaay waiting for her standing beside his car.

She immediately locked the main door and went towards Shivaay. As soon as he looked at her, his breath got stuck in his throat. He was mesmerized by her beauty and simplicity. When he chose that dress for her, he never thought that this dress will look so beautiful on her. Maybe she increased the beauty of this dress.

Anika saw him lost in his thoughts so she immediately clicked her fingers in front of him and he came out of his dreamland.

A- Mr. Oberoi, are you okay?

S- Umm.. Ya.. Ya.. I'm fine. Let's leave.

Shivaay went towards the other side of the car and opened the door for Anika.

S- Come.

Anika was impressed because she never thought that THE SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI will behave like a gentleman. She smiled inwardly and sat on the passenger seat. Shivaay closed the door and sat on the driver's seat. They drove towards their destination, i.e. Oberoi Mansion.

During their silent journey, Anika saw a flower shop and something clicked her mind. She immediately shouted-

A- STOP THE CAR.

Shivaay immediately stopped the car with a jerk in total shock.

S- FHAT THE WUCK! Are you mad or what?

A- I'm sorry but I've to buy flowers for Mrs. Oberoi.

S- Look. You don't have to do all this. Let's go.

A- No please. I'm meeting her for the first time and it's bad manners if I don't give her something. Please it'll not take much time.

S- But...

Before Shivaay completes his sentence, Anika left from the car. Shivaay sighed in disbelief.

After few minutes, Anika came back with a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

She sat on the passenger seat.

A- Lets go.

Shivaay nodded and drove towards Oberoi Mansion.

S- And listen, don't call her Mrs. Oberoi in front of her. Call her dadi. And I hope you remember that you can't disclose this deal to anyone.

A- I know. How can I forget all this because this contract will save my brother's life.

Anika wiped a lone tear from the corner of her eye.

Shivaay looked at her and something pinched in his heart but he ignored it and continued driving.

How was it? 😊😊

How was it? 😊😊