I sighed as I kept watching my phone buzz. This nigga is actually crazy. I pulled out my phone and called Dess and Karin.

 I pulled out my phone and called Dess and Karin

"Hey y'all." I sighed.

"Girl what's wrong. Yo man ain't shit?" She laughed.

"That is not my man Desirae." I kissed my teeth.

"Well I just got off the phone with Jay and Dave was talking bout you girl." Karin smirked.

"Dave want some pussy, he can get that anywhere." I rolled my eyes.

"Girl give that boy another chance. You ghost him he learned his lesson." Dess said.

"I'm not stressing no more, my birthday in 2 days I'm turning up and showing out." I said propping my phone up dancing.

"Girl I forgot about your birthday. Yo old ass." She snickered.

"Bitch I'm turning 24 hoe you tried it." I said laughing.

"We babies." Dess said shrugging.

Which was true Karin was the oldest out of us she was 25, Dess was 21 the youngest and of course the wildest.

"I been seeing yo flyer everywhere for this party." Karin said.

"Good that means it's going down." I said snapping.

"Karli said she's bringing Herb." Dess laughed.

"Karli ain't been speaking to me since she found out about me and ole dude." I explained.

"Girl you can say his name. And text him back I gotta go!" Karin said hanging up the phone.

"You do need to text him back sis, I got a frontal to lay so I'll call you back too." Dess said hanging up.

I put my phone on the charger and looked at the same messages from before. I would reply to Dave but I just didn't need that drama in my life. I know he probably used to getting whatever he want but I'm just not that kinda chick and he should've known that.

I sat on my couch and watched All American. I was getting hungry so I decided to order UberEats from my favorite sushi place.

"Ooo do I want a California roll or a Louisiana roll?" I whispered to myself.

I heard my doorbell ring. I hugged and threw my fur slides on.

"Who is it?" I asked.

No answer. I opened the door only to see you never guess David.

"Why are you here and how do you know where I live?" I asked making a face.

"Why you been ignoring me?" He asked.

"I been busy." I said dryly.

"Shitting me, what's up Jay?" He said putting his hands up.

"Don't call me that. Come in before people start looking." I moved out the way and opened the door wide enough so he could come in.