1. the narrator

one
𝕽𝖚𝖊
»

Four days after being back from rehab, I took a walk

Four days after being back from rehab, I took a walk. Right down the street was Hayley Duvall.

I've known Hayley since elementary school. She was basically like me. Only a little bit more outgoing, due to her family being in the spotlight and having a star football player as her brother.

But Hayley was used to it, to all the attention and praise. Her family's achievements were admired just like the Jacobs's. Hayley's mom was a nurse while her dad was a football coach and he worked with Mr. Jacobs, building whole ass apartment buildings in town.

And she was a happy kid, like genuinely happy. She had her parents, a good brother and basically everything she ever needed. Until high school came around.

All the guys on the football team respected her, well they secretly wanted to fuck her but with the alumni football player Elijah Duvall as her brother, they never put a hand on her.

With popularity, she was known, known for her last name, her brother and her good looks. But really she was the quietest, smartest and most badass girl I've ever met.

But when her mom died freshmen year of high school. Hayley was fucking going through it.

She started doing drugs, much like how I started. Her grades started dropping, and nobody in her family noticed. Her dad didn't even seem to care about her anymore. It didn't phase her though, she was going through enough bullshit.

She had her best friend, a very unexpected best friend that dropped out of high school. Fezco.

He also supplies her with drugs. Kind of a win win situation.

Someone told me once that in middle school, anybody that fucked with Hayley always got their ass beat by Fezco. I don't know if it's true, but I guess if it is, it scared off anybody trying to mess with her.

Really that boy is in love with her. They're just dumb enough not to notice or admit it.

One thing she also got into when her mom died. Shoplifting.

After being in the hospital for days, she went to a gas station to get some food. Random shit like candy and lighters when into her pocket. She felt like the universe owed it to her, her mom just died so she really didn't give a shit.

Then it escalated to more expensive items. Necklaces, clothes, even shoes.

Hayley even robbed rich white guys at parties that didn't take their alcohol very well.

Like I said, she's fucking badass.

She was known as the nice girl. Quiet, but she was everywhere. Every party and at every event. Honestly that girl is a fucking mystery.

Hayley has not once ounce of bad blood inside of her. No grudges against anybody or no beef, everybody was cool with her.

Especially me, because she gives me drugs.