A Birth Into A Trial Of Fire

I was born back in the year 2000,on the 11. of august.
My parents never felt Any Joy that day i guess, because I know for a fact that they never even thought up a name for me, they made their dog choose my name. I know, sounds weird right? But they did. They put 3 or 4 bowls in front of the dog with names in Them, and the first she went to would become my name, it chose Tobias.

Roughly a year later i was put on a surgery table to treat hernia before we could move to the country of my mothers birth. Both during and after the surgery, they both stayed at home packing for moving. We moved shortly after.

A year later.
My parents never stopped fighting. During those times my mom always ended up throwing stuff around, and thats my first real memory, me on the floor, being hit by a flying phone.

They got divorced shortly after my second birthday.

5 years later, give or take
I started to develop feelings for dresses and stuff like that. I have always been more feminine than masculine, so instead of wearing football shoes and dirty shorts after a game, I wore dresses.
My mom didnt like this at all.
She always said  “Youre a Boy, act like one”. It hurt in more ways than one that my mother said this, and it wasnt like a one time thing, it was all the time, at least twice a day. And she did this for years and years. But no matter what she said or did, I kept doing what made me feel comfortable. And because of my obsession with womens clothing and feminine stuff, she casually, as she called it  “knocking some sense into you”. So I often had bruises on my body.

A year later
My brother was born. And I found out that the only reason she gave birth to another child was to get money from the state. They provide money if there isnt a father in the picture, and thats just what happened, because only she knew who his father were. Not even I know who he is. But she got money from the state for both of us for 2 years until she was fed up with me I guess. She probably thought that now im 10 years old, and old enough to tell the truth about her. She decided, why bother and gave me 5 minutes to pack some stuff before sending me packing.
She was partially right, I was planning to tell CPS about her. I had been planning for weeks at that point. The departement closest to where we lived was only 15 or 20 km away, I actually dont remember to be honest. But I started walking just after going outside the door, and arrived about 1.5 hour after they went home for the day so i slept on the curb outside the office until next morning. Luckily even 10 year old me knows better than not packing a blanket.

Next morning at CPS
I woke up to the voice of a female calling out to me at 6 in the morning.
And even though I slept with a blanket, I was freezing, we are taking about - 5° during fall. She took me inside and immideatly put a mug of Hot cocoa in front of me to help me get warmer.
She asked me what I was doing outside on the curb and Itold her EVERYTHING. From start to finish she listened closely to what I said, when I showed her my bruises from the beatings, her eyes lit up. During our conversation, people had started coming in for work, some listened in on what I said and others started working on their current cases.

But I finished telling my story and she started looking into my case as soon as she stood up from the couch. As it turns out, she had been reported twice from my best friends mother from elementary school. And she said that as soon as I was ready we were going to Pay her a little visit.
We got into the car and drove straight away. She called the cops on the way and told them to meet us there and hung up.
We arrived a few minutes before the cops and waited about 50 metres away from the front door. We talked a bit about what was going to happen after that day until they showed up. We started to walk over to the house and knocked on the door. My mom opened and you could immideatly see her facial expression change into that of a beast.
She got charged with child abuse, child neglect and fraud, they took her away on the spot. My brother and I was taken into foster care that same day.