little incidents

The tension is so thick in the club you could cut it with a knife the guys were hiding something from me and aren't planning on telling me I find it highly annoying i leave the club because I'm tired of everyone walking on egg shells around me.

I bring my bike to a stop outside of an Irish pub on the outskirts of charming I put my helmet on my seat and walk in my combat like boots hitting the floor louder than I expected bringing all of the men's attention and their women's on there sides attention as well.

I sit at a bar stool towards the end of the bar in the corner "I don't think this is your terf little girl" I hear a dark voice huff into my ear "I don't think you know who you're speaking too" I sit my hand still on my glass  "Jackson's little bitch" I laugh a little raiseing my shot glass up to the air and drank it smacking it down three times on the counter "I suggest you stand back or I'll crack your skull into millions of pieces and break every bone in your body til you die from being in so much pain".

His tiny crack head girlfriend pulled his big arm back pulling him from me "C'mon sit down your drink is waiting for you baby" He fell back to his girlfriends words and sat back at his table. I didn't leave the bar after that I sat drinking and talking to the bartender every now and then till my phone rang "better be good Opie boy" I said into the phone irritated "this isn't Opie get your ass back here now".

Jax yelled into the phone making me roll my eyes "what your seems to be the problem Sargent" I laughed loudly he didn't seem to think it was funny and snapped back at me "we need to talk get here now you shouldn't have left the club in the first place ope was supposed to keep your ass here" I groaned and pulled out money and payed the bartender.

I hung up on Jax I don't know why he's acting like a complete ass after all he's the one who has some explaining to do after him going MIA for hours. I pulled into the gravel parked and walked up to the doors nudging the door open with my boot instead of using my hand "where's Jacksons shitty ass at" I said loud enough for everyone to hear "darlin he's out back in the garage" Chibs said walking up behind me his hand on my waist for a short second "thanks Telford" I winked at him as I walked to the back getting jaxs' attention.

"So why is there a stick up your pretty ass today" I questioned jax his face still straight as he walked up to me "you're the reason Luna" I scoffed "how's that I haven't been around you all damn day Jackson" He sat on a stool and put his tools on a table wiping off grease or dirt from his face and hands I leaned against the wall my eyes still on him "your multiple little incidents with the Irish is getting you fucked" I folded my arms across my chest irritated that he isn't coming out and saying what the whole problem is "so what why am I getting fucked?" He stood up sighing and rubbing his face "the Irish put a hit out on you".